Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally copped the Clovers for low feeling nice right now.
smokin.gif
Yeah I just copped a pair for 86 shipped off of ebay. Price was right.
smile.gif

I sold my Clovers for $115 after one wear... They were too big. Wish I could find a 10.5 for the low.

On the soles of my store bought bred 1 - no chance of GM. I asked a few friends to check their pairs and two of my friends told me their royals are the same way. All purchased from nike authorized retailers or directly from Nike.

Peep the bottoms - the pair with the lace bag has normal diamond/triangle shape sole print. The pair without the bag attached the sole print looks undefined, dull and not as sharp - almost "pebble" like. - honestly looks similar to the GM sole.

Like I said - these are all store bought pairs. Very strange. Check your pairs and see if you guys have the same flaw. Maybe this was the "flaw" that they recalled all the FNL royals for.

Last edited:
On the soles of my store bought bred 1 - no chance of GM. I asked a few friends to check their pairs and two of my friends told me their royals are the same way. All purchased from nike authorized retailers or directly from Nike.

Peep the bottoms - the pair with the lace bag has normal diamond/triangle shape sole print. The pair without the bag attached the sole print looks undefined, dull and not as sharp - almost "pebble" like. - honestly looks similar to the GM sole.

Like I said - these are all store bought pairs. Very strange. Check your pairs and see if you guys have the same flaw. Maybe this was the "flaw" that they recalled all the FNL royals for.
My friend has a pair that look exactly the same. The texture of one sole is not as good as the other. Initially I thought that it may be GM, but everything else was on point: stitching, tongue size, color, box, production dates, etc. 

lol the lifesavers is a xmas tradition, my mom puts them in me and my wifes stocking every year along with baseball cards and a toothbrush lol i love it though. the little xmas tree is awesome and i got it for $3 at a flea market, i love old school xmas decorations, im ordering the paint today and should have it soon and i also need a fine tip black paint pen to repaint the wings logo and then it should be done soon, i cant wait and i will post pics when they are done for sure! hope u guys enjoy these and maybe can be inspired to make shoes what you want them to be (repurpose shoes!)

:rofl:
Repped your posts. I need to start a nice tradition like that
lol thanks, been going like that for my stockings since i could remember so its nice for me and its awesome that she includes my wife too, thats the one thing about america that i wish was different, i wish we had more unified traditions as a country but can complain being in a free country

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color:  Gym Red/Sail-White
Style Code:  555088-601

All over these. These will be my first cop of 2014. :smile:

Any release date info? Tons of pictures have been surfacing, leads me to believe they are coming out soon.

air-jordan-1-mid.jpg
 so some of this years mids will have a blank heel? interesting :nthat:  

& just like that every mid in this form is getting copped...those are WETTTTTTT

Jordan I NikeTalk colorway. But seriously, these things are NICE!

i dont do mids and those high reds are a little too loud for me but the quality looks pretty good (as good as you can tell from a pic i guess)

i dont do mids and those high reds are a little too loud for me but the quality looks pretty good (as good as you can tell from a pic i guess)

I think I'll be painting the "leather" blue leaving the suede(nubuk) red worst case I have a red cotton tongue for my black toes

I honestly think they cut short royals or something and it had to do with materials used. Just a guess or opinion but. If they were the only pair with a diff liner and things, i wouldnt bother but they started out that way with knicks and just suddenly switched up after royals. We only see end result and speculate but there looks to be something there. I think they cut production to switch up materials due to cost and shipped what they had. Like a banned 1 part 2 to a lesser extent.

Back
Top Bottom