Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So you're painting what's still red (the heel) and the toe purple right?
yeah thats all i have left then they will be done, i cant wait but the hardest part will be repainting the wings logo black after painting over the heel purple but the good thing is that they make thewings logo slightly indented so you can still see the outline where to paint but still is a PITA!

yeah thats all i have left then they will be done, i cant wait but the hardest part will be repainting the wings logo black after painting over the heel purple but the good thing is that they make thewings logo slightly indented so you can still see the outline where to paint but still is a PITA!

I can imagine :lol:

Can't wait to see the final product. I would still love for a courageous soul to paint an extra pair of Black Toes they have to be the "OG" version of those Laker I's with the straps from a few years back. I may just go ahead and pick them up if I find them for the low, I remember the leather being solid on those.

I can imagine :lol:

Can't wait to see the final product. I would still love for a courageous soul to paint an extra pair of Black Toes they have to be the "OG" version of those Laker I's with the straps from a few years back. I may just go ahead and pick them up if I find them for the low, I remember the leather being solid on those.
im confused, u want someone to paint the laker 1s from earlier or to paint the black toes into lakers? if its the black toes into Lakers i can do that for you no problem, just let me know

My NA 1's haul for 2013 less the Celtics, Highlight Film, and Laneys; adding them soon.
nice got everything but the blk toes clovers shadows and highlight reels

need the highlight reels and blk toes like yesterday! fed ex stole my box with the black toes =/ 

im confused, u want someone to paint the laker 1s from earlier or to paint the black toes into lakers? if its the black toes into Lakers i can do that for you no problem, just let me know

The second one. If I pick up two Black Toes, I'll definitely be in touch. :pimp:

I might pick up a pair of celtics to change the green to a purple lakers custom. (How ironic that I'm gonna use a celtics pair? :lol:) would have to be dirt cheap though

I might be alone on this but I prefer the look of the Black Toes over the Chicago's

this 
nthat.gif

I might pick up a pair of celtics to change the green to a purple lakers custom. (How ironic that I'm gonna use a celtics pair? :lol:) would have to be dirt cheap though

I might be alone on this but I prefer the look of the Black Toes over the Chicago's
You are not alone :lol:

I got you bros on these royals [emoji]128591[/emoji]
ain't nothing wrong with the alphas [emoji]128527[/emoji]

The second one. If I pick up two Black Toes, I'll definitely be in touch. :pimp:
the only thing that would be difficult would be the sole color change which is why i chose the hawks to turn into Lakers cuz the sole is already done, i dont know how to dye the sole yellow or purple. i know they make dye for soles but i have only seen white or black sole dye/paint but i will do some more research into it

the only thing that would be difficult would be the sole color change which is why i chose the hawks to turn into Lakers cuz the sole is already done, i dont know how to dye the sole yellow or purple. i know they make dye for soles but i have only seen white or black sole dye/paint but i will do some more research into it

I actually hadn't stopped to think about that. Wouldn't even care if it stayed black. :lol:

But with all of those caveats, I might go ahead and get the Strap Lakers and maybe reach out to you to remove the heel Jumpman instead.

I actually hadn't stopped to think about that. Wouldn't even care if it stayed black. :lol:

But with all of those caveats, I might go ahead and get the Strap Lakers and maybe reach out to you to remove the heel Jumpman instead.
honestly the easiest would be the black toes into lakers cuz cutting into the heel for the removal is something that i havent perfected yet although my second pair looks better than my first ,obviously, it is a risk when you take chunks out of a shoe lol it holds up perfectly but to get it perfectly shaped is hard but i was also using some product laying around my house so if i bought new hole filler then it should look better but in the end its up to you

Back
Top Bottom