Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol you guys know going for and sold for are 2 dif things. I saw maybe a pair of auctions at 3 and the rest at low 200s. Also knicks are a steal at 200 and under. Dont buy the hype.

Last edited:
Coming from Philadelphia, I don't think I will ever be able to buy Knicks/mets colors.

Shadows are too damn piff man, I need those

Coming from Philadelphia, I don't think I will ever be able to buy Knicks/mets colors.

Shadows are too damn piff man, I need those

i low key hate myself for copping the knicks roshe...rocked once & buried them in the closet

@NorwayDre your Avy is still
embarassed.gif
Some things never change 
roll.gif

might have to change it up here soon, she sent me the most fire avy pic ive seen in a minute

i low key hate myself for copping the knicks roshe...rocked once & buried them in the closet

The only orange/blue I'll ever be able to rock are Supa dunks.

It's been engrained in my blood for my heart to be filled with hate every time I see those colors

These all reds are fire..can't destroy them like I did my gym red SB lows tho, I regret doin that.

Shadows are still out there I talked a seller down to $180 for my first pair, and got my second pair from an outlet in Maryland for 119. They were B grades tho. Only noticeable diff was no lace bag and the leather was a little wrinkled

Now looking for my second pair of black toes so I can do my black tongue custom. Anybody know of any sites or stores that have a 10 for non rape prices ?

anyone here who ordered from eastbay for size 10 knows how heavy the package is?

i accidentally added 2 in my cart and eastbay just cleared me yesterday and shipped it to me. but it weights 3.4 lbs (ETA Monday)

i am not sure if it is one pair

p.s

accidentally meant by spamming the add cart

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Bred '13 1s to come in tomorrow but in the mean in time a throwback to the originals. I'll try to do a comparison later of all the different breds throughout the years (OGs, 2001s, Banneds and 13s). 

anyone here who ordered from eastbay for size 10 knows how heavy the package is?
i accidentally added 2 in my cart and eastbay just cleared me yesterday and shipped it to me. but it weights 3.4 lbs (ETA Monday)

p.s

should be more.

p.s

Sounds like 1 pair, mine was 3.6 lbs..

shoulda copped before the breds dropped. some were selling for like $20 over retail :lol:

i dont know how much they sell for now but that sucks
:lol:
I was going to originally do that but i wanted to focus on breds.
Now that i have breds i wanted the 2nd pair of shadows but i was to late
They are selling for almost $300 & the market is also dried up

Back
Top Bottom