• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This 2013 release has me thirsty for banneds now :evil:

Anyone know the current rate on DS DMP Celtics ?

MORE for 2014
air-jordan-1-mid-black-red.jpg

I really like these. They'll be a good sale/outlet pickup in the future

Yeah definitely wouldn't be adding cash to the Royals. IMO, I'd rather just find a pair '13s for a direct swap if you haven't come across it. Otherwise, Egypt go ahead and post pics :nerd:

Hey guys I know this isn't the thread do ask but idk what thread to ask. Anyway 2014 I wanted to try to take my love for sneakers a little further and do sneaker reviews. Does anyone know how I can get started and why there isn't a NT review section on YouTube already? I'm sure well know more than Joe and the ClosetCollector lol

some of those 14's 1's will be very nice on the disco or at the outlet..keep droppin em jb

Laced Navajo stays in 1 threads, i dont think he'd run any shady stuff on nt
Never asked for a legit check on him. He could be very much legit but that's not always the case with the shoes. Just needed a second opinion on the kicks.

looks good to me
Thanks method
So I assume the '01 Black/Reds are Egypt's?

I feel like this is the first time I've seen both sides of a trade in the same thread.
laugh.gif
You assumed wrong 
roll.gif

I said I was getting a size swap and nothing more for my royals
Yo I just caught that LMAO. They both asking opinions of the trade.
Literally a couple posts away from each other.
laugh.gif
Yeah definitely wouldn't be adding cash to the Royals. IMO, I'd rather just find a pair '13s for a direct swap if you haven't come across it. Otherwise, Egypt go ahead and post pics
nerd.gif

So far every color of those nubuck mids look good. I can overlook the goofy tag. Maybe someone should start a mids thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom