Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
eBay's dried up. I was planning on grabbing another pair of Black Toe's or legit Royal's for a reasonable price, but nothing... Glad I grabbed another pair of Shadow's a few months back.

saw the 2013s in person today and yeah i think my Vegas 1 customs look better quality wise and when i switch the tag they will be better so i dont feel so bad about missing them

Yeah man you late to the party.

What's the other Nike Air color way release this year besides sail/gym red?

The Jordan 1 is such a versatile shoe. I wouldn't mind adding several more pairs of the 1's to my collection NA or not. They just need to make more highs. Too many mids for my taste. Hopefully we see more highs in 2014.

I need some advise!
I struck out for the 2013 breds found some vnds 01 breds! Very clean!!
I contacted the seller and he's will to trade his 01 breds for my DS royals +
135$!

What you guys think? Fair trade?
personally i dont throw money in on trades but if you feel like you want breds more then royals do you bruh

I need some advise!
135$!

id say even trade but thats just me, i think they both are amazing but for that price sell you royals and with the extra 135 you can get 94 black/reds or 01 black/reds outright

I need some advise!
135$!

At the end of the day it's all on what you like but...no way you should trade a DS shoe for a worn shoe. Especially 2013 royals?! Don't believe the hype, 13's> 01's. If anything dude should be giving you cash on top

MORE for 2014

air-jordan-1-mid-black-red.jpg

sick.gif
 not a good colorway anyways, but I wanna know who it is that makes every retro + 1 have a stupid contrast stitch in the midsole. They NEVER go all out with the details that matter on retro + like they did for every classic colorway

I need some advise!
135$!

Should've kept them Banneds :lol: but they're in good hands now :nthat:

As far your trade question, I personally wouldn't do it. You're giving up way too much, especially for a "vnds" shoe. Stay patient, don't let missing out on RD cloud your judgement and cause you to make a thirsty move.

id say even trade but thats just me, i think they both are amazing but for that price sell you royals and with the extra 135 you can get 94 black/reds or 01 black/reds outright
this

i turned DS royals (2013)  plus $150 cash into DS banneds 

Last edited:
Need a legit check from you guys before I go ahead with a size swap. No offense to the NT member that I'm swapping with.

Back
Top Bottom