Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If anyone is looking for some Shadows, Kickzstore has some priced at 210. Use promo code ENDOFYEAR for free shipping.
With no tax on my end, not a bad deal.
I saw 8.5, 12.5, 13 avail.
you mean all sizes available right? I think im gonna pull the trigger on the 12.5. Repped

Last edited:
The dropdown is kinda confusing. If you highlight certain sizes, they either say sold out or avail.

So I assume the '01 Black/Reds are Egypt's?

I feel like this is the first time I've seen both sides of a trade in the same thread.
laugh.gif
lol, didn't even catch that

Last edited:
wish i could of got free shipping on those red and green mids, im being cheap, i might cop..

those red highs are dope..

Family pic! All the 2013 1s I copped, I was able to cop all the ones that I like except the ultra limited black/golds. Glad I didn't have to pay crazy prices. Royals was a nightmare to obtain, black/reds was lucky, if laneys go on sale, I will cop. Looking forward to 2014 for more 1s, but probably only chicagos in OG form will get my attention. Happy new year!!

Family pic! All the 2013 1s I copped, I was able to cop all the ones that I like except the ultra limited black/golds. Glad I didn't have to pay crazy prices. Royals was a nightmare to obtain, black/reds was lucky, if laneys go on sale, I will cop. Looking forward to 2014 for more 1s, but probably only chicagos in OG form will get my attention. Happy new year!!

wear them

In all seriousness....is it that hard to find a good pair of royals? ive been looking for a pair for over 10 years now...missed out on the 13 release and cant find a pair for under 400 smh..

Anyone direct me to page to post pics of jordan 1 strap low "black toe"' with strap removed. It really make the shoe look good imo:x

In all seriousness....is it that hard to find a good pair of royals? ive been looking for a pair for over 10 years now...missed out on the 13 release and cant find a pair for under 400 smh..

My most recent pair the seller wanted 600 I paid 350

Can't believe I slept on shadows. I pretty much gave up on Royals at a good price and Shadows are the only thing left I want in terms of ones. Dudes are charging $300+ on eBay......

Can't believe I slept on shadows. I pretty much gave up on Royals at a good price and Shadows are the only thing left I want in terms of ones. Dudes are charging $300+ on eBay......
Really? Shadows are going for 300 now?

All the prices on the OG 1's are steadily rising. I'm looking for a second pair of shadows at a nice price

That's crazy that Shadows are goin for$300 on Ebay, glad I was able to cop for retail a couple days after release.

Back
Top Bottom