Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was able to grab a GS size 6.5 from Footaction.com around Oct/Nov of last year. They randomly popped on their website one morning. 

Oh yea? I thought they were limited like only retail websites you could find them on were NDC and JJ. I saw them a few months ago on eBay for pretty could prices but I didn't jump at them. Ehh I'll find them eventually.

Rumor according to who? I highly doubt jordan brand would ever do that. But if they do... :smokin

If true, Murdered out 1 fuggit
workin on somefin nice (outta paint at the moment waiting for angelus) just messin with a two tone black-grey liner so i can keep some aspects of the shoe that arent fugly

Last edited:
Just copped some 01 royals for $280
wish i could of gotten em cheaper but oh well.
you won 
nthat.gif

If Nike does an OG 1 ID but blocks out the 13 colors to be replicated they can still make money.
Make the ID a limited time offer & price it around 200.
You know how much money they will make?
That's 60 dollars more than what they retail for,
Also because it's ID it's more about the persons taste, thus slightly eliminating some resale possibilities cause who's gonna pay upward of 200 for some IDs that don't have anything other than sentimental value

If Nike does an OG 1 ID but blocks out the 13 colors to be replicated they can still make money.
Make the ID a limited time offer & price it around 200.
You know how much money they will make?
That's 60 dollars more than what they retail for,
Also because it's ID it's more about the persons taste, thus slightly eliminating some resale possibilities cause who's gonna pay upward of 200 for some IDs that don't have anything other than sentimental value

let's not give nike any $$$ ideas eventhough this will most likely be the scenario :lol:

Alpha iD 1's retail for $165 so $200 wouldn't be far off if they decided to ID the OG High's. From a business standpoint would make sense. Get everyone pining for the 1's based on scarcity and then bring them to iD world were anyone can buy them.

April 2014
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Colorway TBA
555088-104
$140.00

May 2014
Colorway TBA
555088-123
$140.00

April 2014
Colorway TBA
555088-104
$140.00

May 2014
Colorway TBA
555088-123
$140.00

We'll we know one is the red and white high . Just have to wait for more info on the other

Red & White high as in metallics??

But my money would be on the white/grey releasing this year

Red & White high as in metallics??

But my money would be on the white/grey releasing this year

I would want the Blue Metallics, Carolina's (seeing as how we're getting a Carolina KO), Natural Grey, or these... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom