Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know its not a high, but I wish Nike would retro the patent leather Chicago mids from 2003.

I always liked those. I beat mine to death in high school.

I should have copped the Chicago's from last year :smh:

What are the odds of us getting some og style 1 lows? the lows have been severely suffering in the past few years something like this gets my money

I know its not a high, but I wish Nike would retro the patent leather Chicago mids from 2003.

Wait for a proper retro of the Chicago's. The 2013 was... :smh: :x :smh: :x

Wait for a proper retro of the Chicago's. The 2013 was... :smh: :x :smh: :x

Yeah it would be dope to have them with Nike Air.

I just love that color way though. The jumpman doesn't bother me.

I love the colorway too but that leather tongue and I'm not sure whatever else made that a hell of an uncomfortable shoe. Debating on scooping some VNDS Patent Chicago's to hold me over till then.

I love the colorway too but that leather tongue and I'm not sure whatever else made that a hell of an uncomfortable shoe. Debating on scooping some VNDS Patent Chicago's to hold me over till then.

:x I just searched ebay.... Those prices :x :x

Correct me if I'm wrong but... Patent Leather 1s look pretty bad beaten up no? Especially the toebox with creases and age? I only ask cause I'm thinking about getting some PL 1s but I need to make sure the investment is worth it like the 2013 leather 1s. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong but... Patent Leather 1s look pretty bad beaten up no? Especially the toebox with creases and age? I only ask cause I'm thinking about getting some PL 1s but I need to make sure the investment is worth it like the 2013 leather 1s. 
nerd.gif

this is what carbonated beverages do to patent

Correct me if I'm wrong but... Patent Leather 1s look pretty bad beaten up no? Especially the toebox with creases and age? I only ask cause I'm thinking about getting some PL 1s but I need to make sure the investment is worth it like the 2013 leather 1s. :nerd:  

It gets horrible with age after wear. Mine cracked on the toe box back in the day.

Wouldn't stop me from obtaining again though.

Last edited:
It gets horrible with age after wear. Mine cracked on the toe box back in the day.

Thank you, brotha. I was thinking about selling some of my not used pairs for some 2013 Black and Gold PL's to finish off my 2013 1's collection but no use if I can't wear it anyways lol. I would definitely buy some too but... Just can't at $800+ knowing they will crack. I haven't made it yet. 
laugh.gif

Thank you, brotha. I was thinking about selling some of my not used pairs for some 2013 Black and Gold PL's to finish off my 2013 1's collection but no use if I can't wear it anyways lol. I would definitely buy some too but... Just can't at $800+ knowing they will crack. I haven't made it yet. :lol:

Well take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. I wore mine to do practically everything in 03.

To school, to the gym, to the park to hoop, etc. They had MILES :lol:

So if you're just planning on wearing them casually, like an adult and not like a 14 year old, you'll be good. They'll hold up like a pair of XI's or something.

Well take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. I wore mine to do practically everything in 03.

To school, to the gym, to the park to hoop, etc. They had MILES
laugh.gif

So if you're just planning on wearing them casually, like an adult and not like a 14 year old, you'll be good. They'll hold up like a pair of XI's or something.
Lmao.
laugh.gif
  Thanks man. Repped

I'd scoop these, the current lows are basura
i know for real, the OG lows are super sick and clean, these new joints look horrible and i cant even scoop one to replace something i couldnt grab because they look so bad but those OG lows if they came out i would get every pair! YOU HEAR THAT JB I WOULD SCOOP EVERY PAIR!!!

i know for real, the OG lows are super sick and clean, these new joints look horrible and i cant even scoop one to replace something i couldnt grab because they look so bad but those OG lows if they came out i would get every pair! YOU HEAR THAT JB I WOULD SCOOP EVERY PAIR!!!
Agreed. Been wanting og 1 lows for a long time now.

Back
Top Bottom