Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I agree the black toes look great lace swapped, i used the red laces from my RTTGs and i put the the extra black laces from my clover highs into the rttgs, ill post pics up later.

Just picked up some clovers, been waiting for a decent price and found a pair for 80 shipped on the bay

still shadow hunting though!

^Congrats - I thought I did well getting my pair of clovers for $100.  Lots of people hate, but I like my pair - I've already worn them much more than I thought I would.

Javy

anyone got on feet pix of the red/red 1s? The "premier" joints or whatever? wanna pull the trigger but just feel like they gon look wack in person idk

^Congrats - I thought I did well getting my pair of clovers for $100.  Lots of people hate, but I like my pair - I've already worn them much more than I thought I would.

Javy
with the Nike Air craze of the royals i took no chances and scooped em for retail shipped from ebay 2 weeks before release just to be safe and then they sat lol but i like em and dont regret it one bit because i know if i slept they would have sold out is my luck

anyone got on feet pix of the red/red 1s? The "premier" joints or whatever? wanna pull the trigger but just feel like they gon look wack in person idk
I posted quite a few in the AJ 1 premier thread im sure if you check it out you will find them

The RTTG Vegas 1 was one of the greatest slept on pairs of all time. Glad I doubled up, regret I returned my third pair. :smh:

The RTTG Vegas 1 was one of the greatest slept on pairs of all time. Glad I doubled up, regret I returned my third pair. :smh:
yeah great quality, i love my pair but wanted breds so i transformed them and im glad i did since i missed out on the 2013 pair. easily a great pair to customize into almost any colorway you want just might have to dye the sockliner

Bruh, you got me wanting black toes now.

:x I'm going after all the 1's I missed this year.

Bruh, you got me wanting black toes now.

sick.gif
I'm going after all the 1's I missed this year.
Get those black toes ASAP. Prices still reasonable.  Won't be for long once resale stock dries up and people realize how special that shoe is.

:pimp: I like your taste. Nothing too overboard majority OG, and if not the better + color ways.

Thanks AT

Just thinking i prbly have double that amount in just 1s now if not more :smh:

& looking for banneds smh

& that pic reminds me i had a 2nd pair of vegas & sold them for dirt cheap... now i want a dbl of those too

Last edited:
I am way too lazy to update this picture
Not pictured: Royals, Breds, Laneys, Shadows, 2013 Dark Army (one pictured is 2008), Sea Green Mids, OLNL pack, Sapphire Blue Nylons, White Cement 89's, another pair of DB1's, BHM's, 

I am way too lazy to update this picture

Not pictured: Royals, Breds, Laneys, Shadows, 2013 Dark Army (one pictured is 2008), Sea Green Mids, OLNL pack, Sapphire Blue Nylons, White Cement 89's, another pair of DB1's, BHM's, 

Woooo

Outta NT jail and it looks like this is still the place where you can share the love for 1's and not have your pics deleted and new guys crying. I couldn't be happier JB decided to finally do this with all these 1's in 2013. Here's what I have left after a couple black toe's and a pair of shadows went out as birthday gifts. Very nice 1's collections in here from the usual suspects, I know there's still a few holdin out ( S sneakerfan1 ).

5 pair? man i just wanted one, wish i was in an area that it was mad easy to cop that many for retail.

bboyd bboyd - has enough 2013 Bred 1s to last him until his burial services :lol: .... might as well put it in your will that you want to be buried in a pair :nthat:

5 pair? man i just wanted one, wish i was in an area that it was mad easy to cop that many for retail.

Trust me, he's not in an area that it's mad easy to cop. Middle of NoWhere USA :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom