Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I went on Nike Chat to locate a size 9 for the Premier 1s (Gucci) and while they weren't able to locate a pair, the rep stated that there will be a restock on them soon. No date/time specified, however (I believe that's the standard response to restock inquiries).

I'll never fully understand the hate for mids I guess that 1 lace hole means a lot [emoji]128514[/emoji]

they just look "off" when they are mids, too small and not right but thats me but all in all my biggest gripe is the jumpman on the heel so the YOTH has a chance with me and i like the purple swoosh and sockliner color

oversized jumpman on tongue.... oversized jumpman on the butt
both fixable and to me still doesnt deserve the slander 
mean.gif

I was just testing the waters yesterday on eBay asking sellers how much they would charge via PayPal invoice - I got prices between $220 - $245 shipped.
hm not that bad i guess i must get em now before the prices rise cause of the bred hype , thanks man 

they just look "off" when they are mids, too small and not right but thats me but all in all my biggest gripe is the jumpman on the heel so the YOTH has a chance with me and i like the purple swoosh and sockliner color

I agree on those YOTHs. The blank heel and the sock liner is something else. The leather too might be of some quality. I think these are better than the BHMs.

Looks like a patent leather on those YOTH vs the regular leather of the BHM (maybe pleather seeing those rounded edges).

Last edited:
Just when I thought I could relax on sneakers for a while now a couple of these 1's are grabbing my attention :smh:

Last edited:
bboyd bboyd lmao nah even though I posted them, I still don't like em. Might be a game day decision for me but I won't sweat it if I miss out.

Initially i liked the BHM til i found out that they are mids and I don't even think the BHM has a gold swoosh like I first thought. Looks like a coffee brown to me.

I was talking about two pages and two days earlier when the first 4 pics of the YOTH were posted in here, not your late pic post. I think everyone that wants those should get them pretty easily. Seems like the pack gimmick with the Melo's last year is what had people foolishly gobbling up the YOTS 1's when they first released.

I gotta LMAO at Tryna call gold "coffee brown" hahaha. Its a distressed look right over the top of reflective gold. Gold that matches the tag at the bottom of the laces and the gold tab on the heel. This ain't project runway.

Is it just me or do those YOTH 1s have that black-blue chroma vibe to em. Just noticed after seeing the 2nd round of photos of em

bboyd bboyd LOL "project runway". I'm still not really convinced by what your saying but I hope your right and probably right. Maybe I'm just trying to purposely blind and refuse myself because of all this I money spent so far yet still going to spend

Back
Top Bottom