Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Outta NT jail and it looks like this is still the place where you can share the love for 1's and not have your pics deleted and new guys crying. I couldn't be happier JB decided to finally do this with all these 1's in 2013. Here's what I have left after a couple black toe's and a pair of shadows went out as birthday gifts. Very nice 1's collections in here from the usual suspects, I know there's still a few holdin out ( @Sneakerfan1 ).
oh kill em
nthat.gif

Wow, some guys went hard on the OGs. All these multiples like these were easy to get. I had to jump through hoops for my 4 pair, then he posts 16 lol. I tip my hat to u sir

bboyd bboyd - has enough 2013 Bred 1s to last him until his burial services :lol: .... might as well put it in your will that you want to be buried in a pair :nthat:

5 pair? man i just wanted one, wish i was in an area that it was mad easy to cop that many for retail.

Trust me, he's not in an area that it's mad easy to cop. Middle of NoWhere USA :lol:

told my gf i was getting buried in these when i got my ds set & she gave me the craziest face but i was dead serious

told my gf i was getting buried in these when i got my ds set & she gave me the craziest face but i was dead serious

Lol made sure my wife and mother are aware that I want to be buried in a pair of ones, prolly a pair of royals :rofl:

Last edited:
Awesome collections everyone. 1's are my favorite, definitely enjoy seeing the hoarding lol

Finally got my bred 1s. I jus need chicago and royals and I THINK I'm done with retro 1 collecting.

Sad part Is I've owed probably 20 pairs of 1s in my lifetime. Either outgrew them or str8 beat em up as a kid smh.

Last edited:
Outta NT jail and it looks like this is still the place where you can share the love for 1's and not have your pics deleted and new guys crying. I couldn't be happier JB decided to finally do this with all these 1's in 2013. Here's what I have left after a couple black toe's and a pair of shadows went out as birthday gifts. Very nice 1's collections in here from the usual suspects, I know there's still a few holdin out ( S sneakerfan1 ).

8) crazy nice.

Outta NT jail and it looks like this is still the place where you can share the love for 1's and not have your pics deleted and new guys crying. I couldn't be happier JB decided to finally do this with all these 1's in 2013. Here's what I have left after a couple black toe's and a pair of shadows went out as birthday gifts. Very nice 1's collections in here from the usual suspects, I know there's still a few holdin out ( S sneakerfan1 ).

Nice collection of 1's ,actually everybody that posted multiples :smokin

So cal heads

house of hoops Culver city is doing their grand opening tomorrow at 7am.

list of shoes will be announced shortly....they could very well have all the 1's that release this year. 

lines start at 6

Thanks fellas! I definitely enjoy seeing everyone's successes when they occur. And am glad the NTers in here can just appreciate a nice collection for what it is. And we have Some really nice collections in here! AT, cold, Egypt and sneakerfan are some old school AJ1 hoarders with some sick stuff! I was gonna reply about the location and ease of grabbing pairs but that was taken care of it looks like :lol:

I really enjoyed all the 1 releases in 2013 , as stressful as they may be, just for the people involved on here that struggled together. Wish we all could have stock piled and gotten any we wanted. I got real lucky and either landed everything for retail (US and Euro) or with NT's HUGE help, word to @Mark081990, traded those second Royals for my Blk n Golds. That 48 hr straight e-fight for Blk/red's is a release I won't forget soon either! An in-store option would have been nice and I commend anyone that fought that struggle as well.

Mannnn I agree about being buried in 1's.... I wear dress shoes all day in hell at work, I wanna enjoy my eternity in some Royals or Blk/reds!

Next up is the BHM mids it looks like. Not a mid fan in the slightest but no jumpman, quality black leather, the gold swoosh and the nice leather details like the BHM tongue and raised leather wings all got my attention.

fyi those "bred" mids just hit $94 on sneakersteal

@Bboyd   those bhm mids are kind of growing on me too. minus the purple laces

somewhat of a consolation for not getting black/golds

Last edited:
I still can't do the YOTH tho geraldg2309 geraldg2309 . I think if the BHM wasn't a little subdued with the black and of course the real nice gold, I wouldn't be after em as a mid. I plan on lace swapping with one of my DB5's waxed laces and see how that looks. All stealth like and ****. It may be the swoosh color on the YOTH that just turns me away tho. I didn't like em two pages ago and neither did you hahaha!

bboyd bboyd lmao nah even though I posted them, I still don't like em. Might be a game day decision for me but I won't sweat it if I miss out.

Initially i liked the BHM til i found out that they are mids and I don't even think the BHM has a gold swoosh like I first thought. Looks like a coffee brown to me.

Strongly considering those BHMs, and I loathe Mids. Although I'm a purist when it comes to the wings logo, I will admit that it's a clever touch from a design standpoint.

Had to get rid of my pairs of the Vegas 1's since I copped 11.5's in them. A goof on my part since I always try and buy all AJ1's/Nike SB Highs in size 12. Shame. I'll probably snipe a pair soon and have someone do some minor alterations to them. Tag swap, Jumpman removal...good to go.

Back
Top Bottom