• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
To each is there own...
I rock pretty much only ones and bs dunks cause I think there r extremely comfortable either highs or mids for ones no exactly a fan of the lows the way they feel on foot but with sb dunks I love how they fit and feel in any cut high mid or low
Also the 8s are comfy as hell to me

They're comfortable in the context of Retros. 1's(dunks amd other shoes with that thick rubber midsole) and 8's and even 13s are comfortable when you compare them to other Retros. But in the age where trainers are starting to gain more and more popularity stateside, 1's don't even touch the top 10 of the most comfortable shoes you can buy today. Gotta diversify your kicks and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Before I started copping other shoes and just copping Jordans and sneakers with similar tech i classified any shoe that didn't hurt my feet as comfortable because I was so used to different jordan just murdering my foot and toes lol now my definition of comfortable has changed to actually meaning feels good to wear. 1's don't feel good to me they just don't feel bad

Last edited:
I'm not really a fan of the whole running/knit shoe thing that happening latly.. I got a pair of Jordan futures and there alright roshes aren't all that to me not really a fan of the look so I haven't even tryed a pair on. But I use to rock af1 all the time and other random non sb skateboarding shoes (random brands) which I always thought skateboarding shoes were the best with all the padding on them and what not and I just remember about some shox i had like 10 years ago those shoes felt great on feet I may go grab another pair of those soon but as for the running knit shoes I really ain't a big fan I still got this stupid pair of yeezys I won't even put on my feet hoping to trade them for something I would wear like a Pair of 1s haha

Last edited:
I'm not really a fan of the whole running/knit shoe thing that happening latly.. I got a pair of Jordan futures and there alright roshes aren't all that to me not really a fan of the look so I haven't even tryed a pair on. But I use to rock af1 all the time and other random non sb skateboarding shoes (random brands) which I always thought skateboarding shoes were the best with all the padding on them and what not and I just remember about some shox i had like 10 years ago those shoes felt great on feet I may go grab another pair of those soon but as for the running knit shoes I really ain't a big fan I still got this stupid pair of yeezys I won't even put on my feet hoping to trade them for something I would wear like a Pair of 1s haha
roshes are not that great. I have to say the adidas ultra boost is extremely comfortable though.

Roshes are trash. The fact that people claimed them to be the most comfortable shoes ever is hilarious.

But one thing I'll give Adidas is ultra post are ridiculous in comfort

Roshes are trash. The fact that people claimed them to be the most comfortable shoes ever is hilarious.

Roshes are definitely what got me thinking about other shoes and breaking vicious JB cycle lol but they're not anywhere close to the most comfortable sneaker out. I think a lot of people who were highly praising the roshes are people coming directly from JB/Nike Retros which will definitely make roshes seem a hell of a lot more comfortable than they actually are. But I've since moved on to shoes like Prestos, huaraches/Huarache nm's, sock darts, and Adidas boost in all forms like pure boosts 1 and 2 and the ultraboosts. The ultraboosts take the cake for most comfortable sneaker in the under $200 price point in my opinion.

Yeah adidas Boost and Under Armor's Micro G foam are some of the best cushions I've felt in a while

I am looking forward to the unc 1. All i really want this year (well I want SBB too).

Strong and the Trinity 
nthat.gif

I never expected to sell my '13 royals and breds...but I was given an offer I could not refuse...

IMO, they are among the most comfortable sneakers that I have. Air Jordans in general are not as comfortable as roshes.

Last edited:
IMO, they are among the most comfortable sneakers that I have. Air Jordans in general are not as comfortable as roshes.

damn, then you've set the bar real low then, which is a great thing. Wait till you start wearing REAL comfort. Your mind will be blown. This coming from someone who had over 25 pairs of roshe's. Once I started trying on racers, lunars, UB's, it was a wrap for those roshe's. Roshe's are good for 4 hours. UB's and lunars make me want to go run marathons, and i don't even run. Everytime i put UB's on, i swear i could be Usain Bolt.

Back
Top Bottom