Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Working on laser frags .... Rocking shadows.

Last edited:
It gets so much better than roshes. Branch out fam

I know :lol:

Although you are absolutely correct, I have every model from Air Jordan 1-23 in almost every OG colorway and numerous retro plus. As I'm pretty sure that the Air Jordan 2009 till the current Air Jordan 29's stepped up big time in comfort and I not interested in most of those models with the exception to 28 and 29's. I know people knock roshes due the so called "cheap" retail price, but I believe otherwise.

If we talk about Lebron's, Durant's & Kobe's & others outside Nike, I definitely need to branch out to them. At the same time, I find it more difficult than ever to keep up with shoes because Nike releases new shoes every week. Nike flood the market with releases and I pick and choose these days (unfortunately those get left out :smh: )

I also have air maxes 95's (my favorite air maxes series) and roshes are right there with comfort. I still give them the slight edge due to the weight of the shoe. I beat a few of them till the soles were falling off.

I also have foamposite ones and pros (16 of them combined from 2007 till current) and not one of them are as comfortable as roshes. One thing I learn about foams is you have break them in for them to be comfortable. They are heavy as well.

As much as I like the Air Jordan 1 (1994's, 2001's, Banned's, 2013-2015 OG retro series, mids, lows, KO's - proverty kicks for some :lol: ), they are still not as comfortable as roshes in my opinion.

As for Jordan's that I have are comparable are the Futures (only have the black/infrared 23 pair which I rocked today). Air Jordan 12 retro (2003-2004's) are very comfortable. As for the OG counterpart, although better quality, they are extremely heavy.

Apologize for this thesis :lol:

damn, then you've set the bar real low then, which is a great thing. Wait till you start wearing REAL comfort. Your mind will be blown. This coming from someone who had over 25 pairs of roshe's. Once I started trying on racers, lunars, UB's, it was a wrap for those roshe's. Roshe's are good for 4 hours. UB's and lunars make me want to go run marathons, and i don't even run. Everytime i put UB's on, i swear i could be Usain Bolt.

I normally run in Air Max 95's and I just beat one of them down. I ran in roshes, but can run a few miles at a time due to lack of ankle support. Roshes are not meant for sprinting and I would not even recommend them for jogging, but they are great for walking. You may be right the pedestal I put roshes on and I plan on getting some free's and some racers. I do my running mostly on weekends due to my work. Leave the house at 6:30 am and get home at 9:00 pm to two young children.

Last edited:
I normally run in Air Max 95's and I just beat one of them down. I ran in roshes, but can run a few miles at a time due to lack of ankle support. Roshes are not meant for sprinting and I would not even recommend them for jogging, but they are great for walking. You may be right the pedestal I put roshes on and I plan on getting some free's and some racers. I do my running mostly on weekends due to my work. Leave the house at 6:30 am and get home at 9:00 pm to two young children.

You gotta step away from basketball shoes in general in my opinion. The look of runners is definitely acquired taste but once you adopt them for casual wear there's no going back. Especially if you're big on sweats and tech fleece. Extend the comfort to your feet. I have some Prestos and ultraboosts coming in next week and I couldn't be more excited

You gotta step away from basketball shoes in general in my opinion. The look of runners is definitely acquired taste but once you adopt them for casual wear there's no going back. Especially if you're big on sweats and tech fleece. Extend the comfort to your feet. I have some Prestos and ultraboosts coming in next week and I couldn't be more excited

You're gonna love the ultraboost... Picked them up a few weeks ago and i really enjoy the running in them (indoor/outdoor).

You're gonna love the ultraboost... Picked them up a few weeks ago and i really enjoy the running in them (indoor/outdoor).

They're not my first pair, I have the white ones too. Caught a restock a few weeks backs. I got the core blacks off of Adidas for 160 just waiting for them to come in.
I've started buying runners over Js/Foams/Basketball shoes now too. Prestos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ordered the island blues yesterday for 117 on SJS. Excited about them

They're not my first pair, I have the white ones too. Caught a restock a few weeks backs. I got the core blacks off of Adidas for 160 just waiting for them to come in.
Ordered the island blues yesterday for 117 on SJS. Excited about them
I couldn't do the island blues or trouble at homes.
Blue's not my color. I have both the Tech pack pairs and the unholy cumulus and
pimp.gif
, especially tech packs

Got it fam. I do like the looks of runners in general and I still run and ran track back in high school (long time ago) and still can use them for casual wear.

I couldn't do the island blues or trouble at homes.

Blue's not my color. I have both the Tech pack pairs and the unholy cumulus and :pimp: , especially tech packs

I have the grey tech fleece and they're literally amazing
Got it fam. I do like the looks of runners in general and I still run and ran track back in high school (long time ago) and still can use them for casual wear.

Definitely worth a shot. Jays won't be my go too anymore.

Roshes are trash. The fact that people claimed them to be the most comfortable shoes ever is hilarious.

But one thing I'll give Adidas is ultra post are ridiculous in comfort

IMO, they are among the most comfortable sneakers that I have. Air Jordans in general are not as comfortable as roshes.

Not defending Jordans are all because in fact they are the least comfortable shoes out.

But rushes are vastly overrated and pure trash IMO

the comfort in my infrared air max 90 tho are pretty great

I used to wear almost exclusively basketball shoes but the last 2 years I've bought more runners/trainers than anything. Just more comfortable.

I don't know anything of the recent Jordan retros as the last I bought were red metallic highs and the first AJKO Chicago retros so it's been a good while. But neither of those 2 pairs are what I would call comfortable. I know for their time they were advanced but comparing a shoe from 1985 to 2015 you just can't expect it to measure up without modern advances in technology being implemented. I like SB dunks. They are similar to AJ1's somewhat but have the zoom in the heel. Cheaper than AJ1's and lots of color options as well but truthfully they aren't all that great in the comfort department either. Kinda why I've backed off buying them and havent bought any more AJ1's. I'm at the point where I care what a shoe looks like but comfort comes first.

Also, Roshes are fine for walking around for a few hours running errands or whatever but anything beyond 5 hours is a nono. And they are annoying to lace on too.

Last edited:
The most comfortable 1s are the Nouveaus. Speaking of roshes, I take the insole out and put them in my dress shoes. Comfort for days

Back
Top Bottom