Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's up wiht that black tag on the back. 

Kicks look clean, then they messed it up with that ugly tag. 

My SBBs been stuck in Cincinnati since Thursday.. must be a long holiday for USPS..
Yes. I also think I noticed that the delivery date was originally Friday. It switched to Saturday and now it will switch yet again to Tuesday.

I do apologize for this. I rarely experience these delays. Apparently the folks in Cinci didn't feel like doing their jobs on Friday or Saturday.

My guess would be that it missed a scan and will update on Monday or Tuesday with a new delivery day.

smile.gif

Yes. I also think I noticed that the delivery date was originally Friday. It switched to Saturday and now it will switch yet again to Tuesday.

I do apologize for this. I rarely experience these delays. Apparently the folks in Cinci didn't feel like doing their jobs on Friday or Saturday.

My guess would be that it missed a scan and will update on Monday or Tuesday with a new delivery day.

:smile:

No worries bro nothing you did wrong! Just excited to get em!

^^^^didn't Nike attempt this when they bought Cole Haan and outfitted the shoes with lunarlon inserts?

That's the first I've seen on those 2potroast3 2potroast3 . They're sounding kind of freaky though with that red and green...

On another note, stumbled across these gems for my big footed fellows, I'm not certain if I've seen either of these this big... @AIRGOLDEN2123 bballermarkie bballermarkie @SquatchNT They are both used but I think both of them seem to be a genuine VNDS... figured I would give ya'll the heads since they seem to be unicorns in anything above an 11, especially that 15 Squatch!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...ED-BLACK-14-/400966828086?hash=item5d5b7c4036

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...Silver-2001-/131595570574?hash=item1ea3b50d8e

Back
Top Bottom