• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pretty sure he wasn't into shoes then
I was always into Michael Jordan and Air Jordans but wasn't really immersed in it as I was now.  Other things like getting good grades and into college were on my mind between 2012-2014.

Anyways, I'll try for the UNC 1s.

Last edited:
I was always into Michael Jordan and Air Jordans but wasn't really immersed in it as I was now.  Other things like getting good grades and into college were on my mind between 2012-2014.

​The reason why I referred to the join date was that I was looking forward to upcoming releases rather than a pair I missed (but now want because the 6 ais one of my favorite models).

Anyways, I'll try for the UNC 1s.

You always get offended and refer to "good grades" and school as an outlet to mask your newness to this hobby.

Judging by your arrogant comments in relation to school and grades, one would assume your high IQ would allow you to multi task and have multiple interest rather than just school...

I mean, aren't you in school now?

Aren't you focusing on getting great scores and grades?

So...

You always get offended and refer to "good grades" and school as an outlet to mask your newness to this hobby.

Judging by your arrogant comments in relation to school and grades, one would assume your high IQ would allow you to multi task and have multiple interest rather than just school...

I mean, aren't you in school now?

Aren't you focusing on getting great scores and grades?

So...
Certain things have priorities over others don't they? Work, School, or establishing financial security.

Last edited:
I'm in school, have a job, and still manage to get shoes
embarassed.gif

What are you kids arguing about?!!  Take it to PM please and stop bickering if you're not going to keep the conversation relevant to the thread.  

Yall ever get tired of bickering back and forth with Sak? Let that man be and let him do his own thing, yall worry way TOO much about one individual choices in life and what he wears. WHO CARESSSS man! Now let's talk about shoes or something

so the NikeTalk Jordan 1 Thread 

Becomes an EMOTIONAL THREAD nowadays ??!!

People talking about Personal Life and Truth Confessions are Rampant Here LOL

will UNDS my SBB today - hoping the Low Shadow and Low Royals will come true.

Any new pics of the black/white 1's?
ill post some later today or tomorrow, i swapped the white laces on them and i kinda regret not doing ti sooner
smokin.gif

Im actually looking for some sbb's in a 9.5 does any one know of any legit sites with them for around 300-350? 

I really hope those tan Pinnacles don't drop.

I don't wanna spend $400 on em but I probably will

"Vachetta Tan" Pinnacle 1 dropping September 12. I was hoping they would have been cheaper since they are bronze plated but they are still going to be $400. Flight 23 locations.

Got these UNC joints on lock. Called up the plug, so I'll be paying retail 
pimp.gif

I live near UNC so all the better 

Last edited:
Got a feeling unc 1s gonna be a easy cop

Jinxing, don't believe it, people will go after these for consolation (Chicagos) and if others already worn the Chicagos or the Shattered Backboards they will most likely go after these because of the comfort and also because it is an OG colorway.  All in all during this time no OG 1 will be secured easy (don't use the Shattered Backboards as an example, we know color wise was why people didn't jump on them real quick).

This whole post is a head scratcher. How will these consolate for Chis? Those are a Bull colorway and up there w Blk/Red & Royals as the most iconic top 3 OG 1's. That release will def appeal to a larger crowd. Believe me theyre not gunning for a baby blue release. It's not 2003, where the wht/power blue combo was what all red shoes are today.

Nobody's after 1s for comfort...

And Shattered Backboards sold out instantly. Maybe your area didnt, but everywhere else was dried up.

Cosign. And come to think about it baby blue really was the color of the early 2000s:rofl:

And agreed, no one is looking to 1's for comfort. 1's are definitely a tolerable shoe as far as Jordans go but definitely not copping a pair of 1s for the comfort.

Last edited:
To each is there own...
I rock pretty much only ones and bs dunks cause I think there r extremely comfortable either highs or mids for ones no exactly a fan of the lows the way they feel on foot but with sb dunks I love how they fit and feel in any cut high mid or low
Also the 8s are comfy as hell to me

Back
Top Bottom