Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would need a whole lot of those 23's to fit all my shoes. look at the room and see all the shelves would make me feel like rainman counting toothpicks.......... 23, 23, 23, 23, 23
Exactly, if you use all the available space you can barely fit 18 pairs on it.

Can't believe I missed that restock on those chi's... appreciate the info anyway fam @addy85!

If somebody got too ahead of themselves and got multiples and need to off them holla at ya boy! :D :smokin

We both appreciate that mass.
nerd.gif
Personality with minimal mass>>>>>>>>>>>>No personality with an abundance of mass
My preference

One of my last girlfriends had the roundest of butts, incredible mass, wide, thick, juicy.

Had the personality of a brick wall. Texting her, calling her, hanging out with her... it was about as exciting as washing my hands.
we lasted 2 weeks

Got a feeling unc 1s gonna be a easy cop
Jinxing, don't believe it, people will go after these for consolation (Chicagos) and if others already worn the Chicagos or the Shattered Backboards they will most likely go after these because of the comfort and also because it is an OG colorway.  All in all during this time no OG 1 will be secured easy (don't use the Shattered Backboards as an example, we know color wise was why people didn't jump on them real quick).

Last edited:
I did pretty good considering. $660 for both pairs shipped.

SBB were definitely tried on but im wearing them so no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom