Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I'm at work, but I guess next time I won't bother posting the info since no one seemed to care anyways. Plus I thought it was a BS restock in the first place (till I get confirmations)
I care buddy. That 14 had my name on it. Please, by all means, let me know next time something pops up. Id have never found that site on my own.

I'm at work, but I guess next time I won't bother posting the info since no one seemed to care anyways. Plus I thought it was a BS restock in the first place (till I get confirmations)
You can always PM me the info instead lol

the effort is appreciated trust me. next time order your pair and then alert the community right after. if orders get canceled then they get canceled no big deal. better that than to be alerted after its too late. but thanks for the heads up none the less. not you in particular but it seems to be the trend on NT now a days is to hold on to info even after they copped to their hearts content. just to announce when the location is sold out "this place had a full size run for 5 days and they were sitting until just now"

Last edited:

the effort is appreciated trust me. next time order your pair and then alert the community right after. if orders get canceled then they get canceled no big deal. better that than to be alerted after its too late. but thanks for the heads up none the less. not you in particular but it seems to be the trend on NT now a days is to hold on to info even after they copped to their hearts content. just to announce when the location is sold out "this place had a full size run for 5 days and they were sitting until just now"
When I posted the info every size was still available except size 12. Took a minute for anyone to catch it and someone on here had to have gotten a pair because they sat for 10 minutes after I initially posted the info. But no problem, I'll post it right away next time and see what else people are going to complain about 
eyes.gif

LOL don't take it the wrong way.. Any info is appreciated.. But u mention they sat over an hr and u just posted the info 30mins later..just didn't click, why u didn't post it up right way once you order your size.

LOL don't take it the wrong way.. Any info is appreciated.. But u mention they sat over an hr and u just posted the info 30mins later..just didn't click, why u didn't post it up right way once you order your size.
Last time I posted something up and orders got cancelled people were trippin lol. I can't win. Plus like I said, I'm at work and had to do an interview when they dropped, heard the e-mail confirmation and came back in my office and posted the info.

When I posted the info every size was still available except size 12. Took a minute for anyone to catch it and someone on here had to have gotten a pair because they sat for 10 minutes after I initially posted the info. But no problem, I'll post it right away next time and see what else people are going to complain about :rolleyes  

You posted big footers....as soon as you posted the info I hit the link and only saw big sizes... Not complaining here but your post after post dont make sense.... Either way.. Appreciate the info and I hope l the orders go thru.

You posted big footers....as soon as you posted the info I hit the link and only saw big sizes... Not complaining here but your post after post dont make sense.... Either way.. Appreciate the info and I hope l the orders go thru.
just got shipping confirmation, that was quick 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom