• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If anyone was looking for their soon-to-be or newly born :wink:
http://dtlr.com/catalog/product/view/id/83812/s/jordan-kids-1st-crib-white-black-gym-red/
2iqmxhx.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my tiny collection of 1's which I'm putting a halt on for a long while. I gotta start saving up for a house deposit. I only started buying 1's in March and have been addicted ever since. Gutted to miss out on the Shattered Backboards but that's life!

Clockwise: Custom Laser Fragmented Backboards, 2014 B&W's, 2009 Shadows, Lance Mountains and Custom Laser Black & Greens.

Last edited:

Here's my tiny collection of 1's which I'm putting a halt on for a long while. I gotta start saving up for a house deposit. I only started buying 1's in March and have been addicted ever since. Gutted to miss out on the Shattered Backboards but that's life!

Clockwise: Custom Laser Fragmented Backboards, 2014 B&W's, 2009 Shadows, Lance Mountains and Custom Laser Black & Greens.
Looks good!

Good Luck with the deposit saving.  It's a tough one but totally worth it in the end!

Nice collection man.. 1's are always a dope and easy to rock all around shoe.  

But yes, good luck on the house savings.  I am on the same boat as well.  

anyone know what site(s) these fake banned 1's are coming from? Is there a way to report them? guess it won't really matter in the big scheme cause doing so won't stop the mass production.

anyone know what site(s) these fake banned 1's are coming from? Is there a way to report them? guess it won't really matter in the big scheme cause doing so won't stop the mass production.
dont even waste your time. the factory that makes them distributes to hundreds of different websites. kill one 2 more will pop up

Back
Top Bottom