• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Casa de los Azulejos in the background
nthat.gif
.  Famous Mexico City landmark. 

I'm surprised these are so cheap for how good the quality is and how nice they look on feet. This is a good thing though 
pimp.gif

Cheap for the few that are lucky enough to get at retail. Sigh lol
Well I mean cheap for the awesome quality they have and how cool they look.  $300 resale for a shoe that is this nice is not that bad in my eyes. Of course all resale sucks. Like some OG (NA on tongue etc) go for a lot more than these and the quality is not as good.

Last edited:
Well I mean cheap for the awesome quality they have and how cool they look.  $300 resale for a shoe that is this nice is not that bad in my eyes. Of course all resale sucks. Like some OG (NA on tongue etc) go for a lot more than these and the quality is not as good.

Damn, this is whats its become where $300 is considered cheap now. But yeah. It is what it is.

For some reason, I can't get myself to pull the trigger even if i could find for $300. Love them, but its become more about necessity for me. I barely wear my black toes, chicago's and breds. I would barely wear SBB's if i had them. Would cop real quick at $200-$250. But $300+ would require me to actually wear them a lot. And i just don't see it.

Love how the SBB;s look with black pants.

Damn, this is whats its become where $300 is considered cheap now. But yeah. It is what it is.

For some reason, I can't get myself to pull the trigger even if i could find for $300. Love them, but its become more about necessity for me. I barely wear my black toes, chicago's and breds. I would barely wear SBB's if i had them. Would cop real quick at $200-$250. But $300+ would require me to actually wear them a lot. And i just don't see it.

Love how the SBB;s look with black pants.
 They look good with a bunch of different denim colors too. Do you have the 2015 Chicago's or the 2013's? Because if you haven't tried a 2015 AJ 1 the comfort is miles beyond the ones from '13-'14.  

Yeah man I know I meant cheap compared to say like Air Jordan Shadow 1's or w/e, resale sucks period but I meant in comparison.

They look good with a bunch of different denim colors too. Do you have the 2015 Chicago's or the 2013's? Because if you haven't tried a 2015 AJ 1 the comfort is miles beyond the ones from '13-'14.  

Yeah man I know I meant cheap compared to say like Air Jordan Shadow 1's or w/e, resale sucks period but I meant in comparison.

2015. Tremendously comfortable.

understood what you meant. Agree.

Didn't you have trouble with the Carmines?
Never tried for the Carmines when they came out. It wasn't until after the release that they were on my radar (was focused on summer classes).
For verification look at the join date, Carmines came out in May.

Last edited:

Never tried for the Carmines when they came out. It wasn't until after the release that they were on my radar (was focused on summer classes).
For verification look at the join date, Carmines came out in May.
Wait, so you can't buy shoes unless you're on Niketalk?

I've bought hella shoes before 12/14. I've missed out on them too. Doesn't mean I didn't try because I wasn't on Niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom