• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Them royals...

I'm 21 and just bought Frags.

Not hustling hard enough then.

I use the word hustling loosely for working full time then a few odd jobs for some supplemental income. Not hard to make up the extra scratch

This was for a post on 1709...didn't notice the extra page of bickering. Oh well
[emoji]127850[/emoji][emoji]127850[/emoji][emoji]127850[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji]

What happened to the adults in this thread?

Grow up. Seriously.

Let people spend their money how they want to. Of course we all want to buy at retail but we also know that's not possible for the majority because of how much the "shoe game" has gotten twisted over the years.

If you can't pay to play find another hobby or a better paying job. Don't ask for handouts and then back off when it's fed to you. And quit stirring the proverbial pot.

Because you engage the dude who really acts like a child at every turn.

I honestly don't care cuz it's just website that's easy to click away but it's really not hard to to understand his point.
I find truth there but as long as ive been on the world wide web, ive never hid behind it. People who care about what they put out there and have a little fun, thats respectable to me.

Because you engage the dude who really acts like a child at every turn.

I honestly don't care cuz it's just website that's easy to click away but it's really not hard to to understand his point.
You Mean Sak? I can't interact with other NTers now. Damn this is really a tight (with no breathing room) knit community. Step into landmines when I walk in

Ok sneakers, something we all have at least a passing interest in.

I think as long as UNC as made in at least Chicago numbers most people should be able to cop...thoughts?

No one is impressed. You are considered an adult. You should have been working years ago instead of sitting on a website complaining about how you don't work or how lil you make to take advantage of nice people on here and cry for 2 months til someone helped you out on a pair of shoes which IMO you don't deserve.

You got your shoes, just stop posting now. For some reason people liked you before but now it's clear you annoy every single person on this website. Please stop
Damn Zyzz you coming for my neck too. What Did I Do To Deserve This Betrayal [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I think as long as UNC as made in at least Chicago numbers most people should be able to cop...thoughts?
Don't worry about the numbers just cook in silence

*shrug* big numbers always help. I'll be back at school so they should be pretty easy. I do like seeing people successful across the board though

When Chicagos were released according  Chicago numbers and most people were not able to cop.

Therefore, if the UNC are like the Chicago release and people missed out on the Chicago release, then most likely_____________________________

Back
Top Bottom