Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn, that's what's good bballermarkie bballermarkie . I've been eyeballing a couple pairs around that but they have been listedfor a while and I'm paranoid haha both of those 12.5s looked pretty good but they didn't even last a week :x

Maybe next time a limited 1 drops yall can cook like I did on RD [emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji] but until pay that taxxxx if you [emoji]128166[/emoji] for them
laugh.gif
How many times are you going to pat yourself on the back for copping a pair of kicks for retail.  Is there a participation award we can send you so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Instagram is still the Tensai until [emoji]9918[/emoji]️ Sac cooks on his own
Source: Page 151 in the Bordeaux thread

@OGMCMXCII  
Could you please stop posting order confirms for kicks that are still at the mall 3 weeks after they released, thank you.

How many times are you going to pat yourself on the back for copping a pair of kicks for retail.  Is there a participation award we can send you so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Could you please stop posting order confirms for kicks that are still at the mall 3 weeks after they released, thank you.
Didn't know one thing counted as ruining the thread

Didn't know one thing counted as ruining the thread
It totally ruins the thread when the 2 of you obsess over other peoples pockets.

One of you is captain retail and the other couldn't even cop if he had a guaranteed ticket but still comments on everybody else's purchases.

It totally ruins the thread when the 2 of you obsess over other peoples pockets.

One of you is captain retail and the other couldn't even cop if he had a guaranteed ticket but still comments on everybody else's purchases.
Does it really have to go to insulting people, the Fragment money talk is over. You're just bring that up to get people to agree with you.  I'm here for more information about 1s and you are kind of disrupting that. 

not my fault I eat at retail and anyways Me and Sak keeping this thread jumpin cuz yall old heads bore TF outta me sometimes. I act like this cuz I don't give a **** sorry *shrug*

Does it really have to go to insulting people, the Fragment money talk is over. You're just bring that up to get people to agree with you.  I'm here for more information about 1s and you are kind of disrupting that. 
Ikr :smh: Jordan 1s thread stay hating

Last edited:
Ikr
mean.gif
Jordan 1s thread stay hating
I understand where they are coming from but there is only so much I can do the Chicagos I put in thee raffles out of the four stores that were getting them and Hare didn't mind paying the much I got them for because I got to choose my tongues. Plus my internet does not have the best speed. Most of the people in the Jordan 1 thread are probably Late 20 to early 40s who have established careers and have the more funds to spend the amount for these OG 1s and Retro OGs. You guys should be impressed that a 20 year old works hard enough to at least afford a pair (how much shoes are going for on the secondary market) and not going out and stealing others shoes.

Ikr
mean.gif
Jordan 1s thread stay hating
I understand where they are coming from but there is only so much I can do the Chicagos I put in thee raffles out of the four stores that were getting them and Hare didn't mind paying the much I got them for because I got to choose my tongues. Plus my internet does not have the best speed. Most of the people in the Jordan 1 thread are probably Late 20 to early 40s who have established careers and have the more funds to spend the amount for these OG 1s and Retro OGs. You guys should be impressed that a 20 year old works hard enough to at least afford a pair (how much shoes are going for on the secondary market) and not going out and stealing others shoes.
Nobody is looking down on you because you aren't in a position to afford what others in this thread can and I think everyone respects that you work for what you have but when you start speaking on what another person could or should do with their money especially when they aren't asking for the advice you are crossing a line.

The line crossed is because its not your dough to spend.  There is nothing wrong with saying that you wouldn't spend the same money that way but when you start breaking down what you would purchase it starts getting a bit much.

Nobody is looking down on you because you aren't in a position to afford what others in this thread can and I think everyone respects that you work for what you have but when you start speaking on what another person could or should do with their money especially when they aren't asking for the advice you are crossing a line.

The line crossed is because its not your dough to spend.  There is nothing wrong with saying that you wouldn't spend the same money that way but when you start breaking down what you would purchase it starts getting a bit much.
Not persay, that was an opinion.  I listed the shoes I would like to purchase with that amount (If I had that amount, it wasn't towards him but just a comment). 

I understand where they are coming from but there is only so much I can do the Chicagos I put in thee raffles out of the four stores that were getting them and Hare didn't mind paying the much I got them for because I got to choose my tongues. Plus my internet does not have the best speed. Most of the people in the Jordan 1 thread are probably Late 20 to early 40s who have established careers and have the more funds to spend the amount for these OG 1s and Retro OGs You guys should be impressed that a 20 year old works hard enough to at least afford a pair (how much shoes are going for on the secondary market) and not going out and stealing others shoes.
First part in bold exactly [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] respect Sak. I swear I'm tired of beefing with mofos in here just because I love to eat at retail and no more so yes I'm Captain Retail or Bust and proud of it. So while yall crying/hesitating on jumping ship on/ saving money for resell I will be chillin poolside like I've been doing all summer with my retail pair on sippin on my favorite drink typing and laughing as always

Last edited:

I understand where they are coming from but there is only so much I can do the Chicagos I put in thee raffles out of the four stores that were getting them and Hare didn't mind paying the much I got them for because I got to choose my tongues. Plus my internet does not have the best speed. Most of the people in the Jordan 1 thread are probably Late 20 to early 40s who have established careers and have the more funds to spend the amount for these OG 1s and Retro OGs You guys should be impressed that a 20 year old works hard enough to at least afford a pair (how much shoes are going for on the secondary market) and not going out and stealing others shoes.
First part in bold exactly [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] respect Sak. I swear I'm tired of beefing with mofos in here just because I love to eat at retail and no more so yes I'm Captain Retail or Bust and proud of it. So while yall crying/hesitating on jumping ship on/ saving money for resell I will be chillin poolside like I've been doing all summer with my retail pair on sippin on my favorite drink typing and laughing as always
So you got those Gym Red 1s on your IG for retail?

The reason your "beefing" is because you won't shut up about that 8 pairs of shoes you got at retail when there are other dudes in here that have over 100 pairs of kicks they copped at retail.

Last edited:
its not just retail or bust. Try for other releases and trade- I missed on SBBs but got other stuff people wanted and traded. It's all about which shoes you want- there are always people with different taste so you can move things and sometimes get the pair you really wanted.

So you got those Gym Red 1s on your IG for retail?

The reason your "beefing" is because you won't shut up about that 8 pairs of shoes you got at retail when there are other dudes in here that have over 100 pairs of kicks they copped at retail.
honestly if yall gon lurk my IG all the time hit the follow or shut the **** up. :lol: @ 8 pairs lol fam i have way more than that in my stash. I don't have to post every ******* thing I get too many local lurkers and I'll be damned if someone run in my crib and swipe my **** like BabyJs I feel for fam I hate ******* thieves hope the sneaker God bless his collection 10 fold.

Last edited:
its not just retail or bust. Try for other releases and trade- I missed on SBBs but got other stuff people wanted and traded. It's all about which shoes you want- there are always people with different taste so you can move things and sometimes get the pair you really wanted.
Repped [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] he plays the game smart

Who's down for some DABS!

I ran out of Popcorn!
Inhales deep [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

There are very few out here that get everything for retail.  The only NA 1s I've had to pay resale on were Royals for $275 and $350 for SBBs.  Everything else was copped for retail and technically so were those other 2 because I had multiple royals at the $275 that I flipped and ended up with my pair for free.  I let go of Bel Air 5s I copped for retail to grab the SBBs and thats how most people get their releases they have to pay resale on, stop assuming people are getting got.

Copping shoes isn't an accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom