Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok sneakers, something we all have at least a passing interest in.

I think as long as UNC as made in at least Chicago numbers most people should be able to cop...thoughts?

When Chicagos were released according  Chicago numbers and most people were not able to cop.

Therefore, if the UNC are like the Chicago release and people missed out on the Chicago release, then most likely_____________________________

UNCs shouldn't have as big of a following as the chicagos in theory.

When Chicagos were released according  Chicago numbers and most people were not able to cop.

Therefore, if the UNC are like the Chicago release and people missed out on the Chicago release, then most likely_____________________________

i think more pairs will be available bc less people actually care for the UNCs. sure there will be hypebeasts, resellers, etc. but there are those that wont even make the effort, like myself. not saying its going to make a huge difference, but look at it this way. if 1 store got 10 pairs of chi's and are getting 10 pairs of UNCs, but 20 people wanted chi's and only 15 people want UNCs, then your chances of getting UNCs are higher than they were for the chi's.

k4r7JZ6.gif

Don't you fall away into the blackness now!

WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

:lol:

Honestly don't know much about these ol' friend. Currently discussing with the grapevine. Could be a 3M upper (though I prefer leather) because JB will have another red and white pair coming with 3M. Could also be an October release. Purely speculation and rumors though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom