Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't you fall away into the blackness now!

WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

:lol:

Honestly don't know much about these ol' friend. Currently discussing with the grapevine. Could be a 3M upper (though I prefer leather) because JB will have another red and white pair coming with 3M. Could also be an October release. Purely speculation and rumors though.

I hope its just leather. Should be curious

No one is impressed. You are considered an adult. You should have been working years ago instead of sitting on a website complaining about how you don't work or how lil you make to take advantage of nice people on here and cry for 2 months til someone helped you out on a pair of shoes which IMO you don't deserve.

You got your shoes, just stop posting now. For some reason people liked you before but now it's clear you annoy every single person on this website. Please stop
Dude... can I add this to my sig? Will I get banned for that?

OGMCMXCII isn't so bad in my book, dude seems to consistently hook people up with good deals instead of just buying them himself and reselling for profit
respect/Repped and I look/show love to those who give it back in return [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I'll keep you in mind if you need it next cook up

mean.gif

Last edited:
You guys would jump out a window if BigJ or Meth shut this Thread down!!!

Prolly, be laying in bed crying!

The black with the midsole trash?

So that means I should be able to cop for retail bc I love those

That black pair is missing something. The wings shouldn't be blacked out and maybe the swoosh or laces should be another color.
We need better pics but there is something off about them right now.

I like the white midsole and sole though, just like Jeters.

Trash, Hot Garbage, Doo-Doo, whatever term you feel like using.

I hope you do cop for retail so we don't have to hear you talking about striking out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What happened to the adults in this thread?

Grow up. Seriously.

Definitely this. This is why I don't come around here as much anymore or NT in general. Too much childish bickering for me sometimes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom