Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The black upper/white midsole reminds me of those Nikelab Air Force 1s that released not to long ago. Wouldn't pay more than retail

The black/brown pair looks really nice tbh. Leather looks trash but has the feel of a nice pair to wear out on the town

This

In The Words Of Thanos,
"Your Politics Bore Me. Your Demeanor Is That Of A Pouty Child"

http://33.media.tumblr.com/63e84c330e7efee393c429b8ebbddc37/tumblr_ne4dohrZ311rcppcro1_r2_500.gif [/CENTER][/quote]
thanos is my guy I dig this

As for those black and browns id b all for em if it wasn't for the air Jordan on the side
I can deal with jump man on the tongue or the heel but can not get down with those words
Either the wings like ones should have or just go plain and call em dunks​

Man, happy those pics were posted to break up the grumpiness.
I'm indifferent about those 1s, I already own and beat the black/gums and the white sole really should be black.

Telling Sak not to be an herb is like telling my lawn not to grow.

Not gonna lie if they didn't say Air Jordan and all that nonsense I'd be down for them

I've Been Trying To Figure Out What Is Missing.........

Black Outsole?

Yes. All white looks clunky.

An AJ1 needs a colored outsole and no contrast stitching. Both of the blacks and black/browns are an ez pass. All the adjectives I would use to describe them have already been posted so no need for me to rehash, y'all get the point. Gym red's woulda been soooo much better without the contrast stitching.

No one is impressed. You are considered an adult. You should have been working years ago instead of sitting on a website complaining about how you don't work or how lil you make to take advantage of nice people on here and cry for 2 months til someone helped you out on a pair of shoes which IMO you don't deserve.

You got your shoes, just stop posting now. For some reason people liked you before but now it's clear you annoy every single person on this website. Please stop
POST OF THE MILLENNIUM

I had no idea what was up; all these clowns are or have been blocked for over a year now.

You are right.

If the dude is annoying or a child (same thing amirite?) reseller, Blocked.

Life is too short to read this crap.

I try to stay in the LC sections but this thread takes the cake.

P.S. That is Sig worthy BTW.  kudos to you Zyzz

Last edited:
been trying to trade my bred 11s all dang week for a pair of SBB1, had two people commit and then flake on me grrrrrrrr guess it wasnt meant to be..

I like those Black/Whites, but they'd be a lot doper if the entire sole was black... And the upper had tumbled leather :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom