Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^ I agree.. I think ill pass on em though because they don't do too much more for me than my black LMs.

Last edited:

1:1 avi to NT user ratio.

Last edited:
How is it that OG got banned but we still have AirSak?

I'm just saying.
He didn't get banned from the entire site.  He was removed from this individual thread for disrupting it with some childish squabbling.  

The other user involved was also removed.  

"AirSakuragi" has already been restricted from two other Air Jordan I threads.  I'm sure he realizes what would happen if any future violations occur.

Bottom line:  nobody comes here to read a bunch of petty bickering and name-calling.  This isn't an elementary school playground.  We don't have time for that nonsense here.  If you see it, just hit the flag button and a staff member will remove it - along with the users responsible, if need be. 

Good looks Meth sanity has been restored to this thread 
smile.gif
The staff and I are happy to help keep things civil and informative.  That's what we're here for. 

Just help us out by reporting any nuisance content to use rather than trying to take matters into your own hands and insulting those whose conduct you find disrespectful or disruptive.  When people try to fight fire with fire, it just creates an even bigger mess for us to clean up further sidetracks the discussion.  

We prioritize reports based on what our fellow community members see as the biggest problems on the site, so the more distinct reports we receive about a particular post, the sooner a member of the staff will respond to it.  

Thanks to those of you who helped bring the recent issues in this thread to our attention.  

laugh.gif

Honestly don't know much about these ol' friend. Currently discussing with the grapevine. Could be a 3M upper (though I prefer leather) because JB will have another red and white pair coming with 3M. Could also be an October release. Purely speculation and rumors though.
That Red and White pair might be the Slam Dunk X Jordan 1s.

Aw well, it was fun. Guess we won't hear from Sak about the unc, unless he gets on that thread.

Michigan football just became the first Jordan brand team. I wonder if they will release a wolverine 1

Michigan 1s would be kind of appreciated. I don't have many yellow or navy kicks so it'd be a welcome change from the black-red-white colorways.

That black pair is listed on a line sheet as "OG 1 HIGH" also no mention of 3M

Also UNC is currently looking as being limited at the moment

Like less than chi 1's recently by a considerable amount

Could change by October though

Back
Top Bottom