• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like you man. Don't change that lol
I actually don't mind the Patriots at all.
roll.gif
They let my G-men beat them twice in the big one.
I'm more of a basketball/hockey guy now anyways

Last edited:
Vamp say it ain't so about the UNCs

Lol sorry man just stating what I've seen I also feel it's kinda random with that color way but thinking back the black/whites were also allocated very low

But it's still like 2 months out let's see

It's August and vamp said as of now, meaning 4months out. Chiillll..

lol Nike could shift dates at any time push up or back etc... But the 11/7 date works well based on other releases before and after that date would make sense to keep that date but Nike does what they want at will sometimes last minute

So we will see

There is also a line sheet with a date for those Nike air maroon 6's which I'll post in that topic

Hopefully the UNC 1's will be somewhat obtainable, but being they are an NA release, it will probably require a lot of planning and saving to obtain a single pair.

Never too early to prepare for the future and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Lol sorry man just stating what I've seen I also feel it's kinda random with that color way but thinking back the black/whites were also allocated very low

But it's still like 2 months out let's see
lol Nike could shift dates at any time push up or back etc... But the 11/7 date works well based on other releases before and after that date would make sense to keep that date but Nike does what they want at will sometimes last minute

So we will see

There is also a line sheet with a date for those Nike air maroon 6's which I'll post in that topic
Did you here anything about the Slam Dunk X Air Jordan 1s?

Nothing earth shattering but thought I'd share.
happy.gif
If you have either the Royals or the Banneds in your collection you're high up there.

Personally, I only want two shoes out of your collection:
1.Black and Red 1s
2. Shattered Backboard 1s

Thanks fam, recently sold some Js and runners so I can buy some of those.
I may have to sell some doubles to obtain those three I mentioned. My only problem is I have a hard time letting go of my 1's because 1's are my most coveted shoe, but when I do, I go back-and-forth on deciding to sell :lol:

Last edited:
If you have either the Royals or the Banneds in your collection you're high up there.

Personally, I only want two shoes out of your collection:

1.Black and Red 1s

2. Shattered Backboard 1s
That's why I keep my last DS pair of Banneds incased and locked up in my acrylic Nike display case.

I may have to sell some doubles to obtain those three I mentioned. My only problem is I have a hard time letting go of my 1's because 1's are my most coveted shoe, but when I do, I go back-and-forth on deciding to sell
laugh.gif
I hear ya man, my 1s are untouchables I'll sell my other collection but not these.
roll.gif

I may have to sell some doubles to obtain those three I mentioned. My only problem is I have a hard time letting go of my 1's because 1's are my most coveted shoe, but when I do, I go back-and-forth on deciding to sell
laugh.gif
Figuring what happened with you, I can imagine why was it you that had all of your OG 1s ('85) stolen or was it someone else?

Back
Top Bottom