• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not a fan of the all white sole but they are clean nonetheless

I don't understand how that is a collab though. They are just making the same retro

^there going straight to outlets. You can sleep on these bro and leave the rest to us. Talking about resellers price already.
Lol the 1 pr that i might would cop is not gonna hurt you. I dont have a plug nor cop multiples or collect even. I cop n rock point blank. Just wondering if theyll b like other 1s. Best of luck to you. Outlet should help you out. Lmao funny dudes

Last edited:
Geez im about to dump all my 2013s at this point. Royals and bred eventually come out as remastered, its game over. 1 to rock, 1 to stock and 1 to look at all day just because.

I would hold out on dumping your 1s considering the size tag does say they're samples from last year. With that being said, are we really surprised that JB wouldn't start remastering og colors?

The shiny leather reminds me of all the laser bred customs that everyone's been doing though.

Geez im about to dump all my 2013s at this point. Royals and bred eventually come out as remastered, its game over. 1 to rock, 1 to stock and 1 to look at all day just because.

Already dumped my 2013s. They look like fakes compared to 2015. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom