• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:rofl:

Been pretty well. Just finished up a summer class. Was torture. :lol:. Other than that, gym, eating, spending time with my girl and slowly easing into NT again. How about yourself?
Doing good. Health is good, just work and fam. This thread is starting to look up:wink: We need a real good run of releases.

Baltsneakershow also had posted a pic (which he already took down) of the tag inside the shoe to those Breds. It showed Air Jordan Fragment Black/Varsity Red - White. SEASON HO14. im guessing its a unreleased sample pair. That should of came out same time as the Frag 1s we did get. So DONT get too excited ppl :stoneface:

Last edited:
i need black/red 1s in my life, i only have KOs and vegas customs and its not the same even though the quality on the Vegas 1s is nice

Baltsneakershow also had posted a pic (which he already took down) of the tag inside the shoe to those Breds. It showed Air Jordan Fragment Black/Varsity Red - White. SEASON HO14. im guessing its a unreleased sample pair. That should of came out same time as the Frag 1s we did get. So DONT get to excited ppl
indifferent.gif
go back a couple of pages..

If you look at the swoosh, it looks like it may be a supreme collab. Like I said I hope it's a photoshop.

Last edited:
Baltsneakershow also had posted a pic (which he already took down) of the tag inside the shoe to those Breds. It showed Air Jordan Fragment Black/Varsity Red - White. SEASON HO14. im guessing its a unreleased sample pair. That should of came out same time as the Frag 1s we did get. So DONT get too excited ppl :stoneface:

Exactly

Plus he deleted the pix

Someone has to have screenshot that pic that baltsneakershow posted with the tag for Black/Varsity Red - White (BREDS not red black toes) with the SEASON HO14 clearly shown on it. If you got it, post it. I saw the pic from sample gang and thats not the one im talking about

Last edited:
that's because that's not the pic...it IS some mids with the lance esque treatment but no paint comes off

So you think he's talking about the frags? With him saying this a bred and royal rumors that hit......if you look at the right pair, you could see the little blue on the side of the shoe. Maybe I'm reading to much into it but why would a blue frag symbol be on the sole of a bred cw.

Possibly a frag bred and royal cw?

If you look at sample gang's ig he has one of each, that blue insole is for the supposed original frag sample.

I'm honestly not believing in any of this. I think these are old samples and they purposely unlaced them to make them look like the recent releases.

So you think he's talking about the frags? With him saying this a bred and royal rumors that hit......if you look at the right pair, you could see the little blue on the side of the shoe. Maybe I'm reading to much into it but why would a blue frag symbol be on the sole of a bred cw.

Possibly a frag bred and royal cw?
The blue frag symbol sole is from that shoe that has the royal collar and swoosh. It was the early sample we saw back at the beginning of 2014. It was the first Jordan 1 x Fragment sample. Then it got changed to the Royal black toe Frags that we actually got.

Doing good. Health is good, just work and fam. This thread is starting to look up:wink: We need a real good run of releases.
nthat.gif
 Indeed.

But for now, I'm going to get out of here because the ridiculous rumors and speculation has already started. 
laugh.gif

If you look at sample gang's ig he has one of each, that blue insole is for the supposed original frag sample.

I'm honestly not believing in any of this. I think these are old samples and they purposely unlaced them to make them look like the recent releases.
Rep for you bro. Youre actually using logic and not buying into hype of old samples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom