Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you look at sample gang's ig he has one of each, that blue insole is for the supposed original frag sample.

I'm honestly not believing in any of this. I think these are old samples and they purposely unlaced them to make them look like the recent releases.

Yep you right I see it now but still nothing is confirmed. There still should be holiday 1 coming right. Just got to be patient, I guess.

Last edited:
You guys must not know JB is all about the $$$$$$ now! Especially with this remaster gimmick

Last edited:
that legend of Zelda clip
laugh.gif

They can come out with remasters of Bred's and Royals if they want, I ain't dumping nothing nor jumping thru hoops. If they re-release, and I'm able to cop for retail then I'll consider getting rid of the 13's. Unless they ramp up production down the line we all know that retail cop with out assistance is slim to none.

You know what I don't understand about this picture? How are these "Frag" samples? Where is the lightning bolt, and I don't think Hiroshi would take a Bred 1 and just call it a "fragment" collab. That makes 0 sense.
They can come out with remasters of Bred's and Royals if they want, I ain't dumping nothing nor jumping thru hoops. If they re-release, and I'm able to cop for retail then I'll consider getting rid of the 13's. Unless they ramp up production down the line we all know that retail cop with out assistance is slim to none.

Last edited:
I doubt breds would release again this soon, but you never know.. chicagos and wc3s released twice in 2 years

but if its true 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

You know what I don't understand about this picture? How are these "Frag" samples? Where is the lightning bolt, and I don't think Hiroshi would take a Bred 1 and just call it a "fragment" collab. That makes 0 sense.

He took an OG sample color way changed one thing and called it his own...

In 2013 we got Chicago,UNC, and Georgetown mids

2014 we got all three as ajko's

2015 we got chicagos and unc I wouldn't be suprised if we get a Georgetown og high this year

Last edited:
Someone has to have screenshot that pic that baltsneakershow posted with the tag for Black/Varsity Red - White (BREDS not red black toes) with the SEASON HO14 clearly shown on it. If you got it, post it. I saw the pic from sample gang and thats not the one im talking about

I forgot I seen it when my friend sent it to me

Was there ever a high Hoya?... I know there were mids. Doubtful on getting a remastered one just because as it stands we have the UNC, dark shadows and possibly a black 1...not sure how it would fit in unless every 3 weeks there was a 1 drop.

Was there ever a high Hoya?... I know there were mids. Doubtful on getting a remastered one just because as it stands we have the UNC, dark shadows and possibly a black 1...not sure how it would fit in unless every 3 weeks there was a 1 drop.
There was an OG pair. They mighta been called the air Hoyas but they were ones with Hoyas replacing the wings logo

Last edited:
Also those 23 LAs

He took an OG sample color way changed one thing and called it his own...
 I knew someone was gonna say that, but I mean at least that was a "sample" this is straight up one of the most recognized Jordan 1 colorways, he changed nothing. If anything i'm just happy to see a remastered black / red OG hi, whether it releases now or 5 years from now it's gonna be amazing (IMO)

Technically not an Air Jordan 1 per se

This is what I was talking about.

But if it looks and sounds like a duck...

Back
Top Bottom