• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Wonder if he will let you use paypal?
must be paypal gift ready

Got a pair of highlights from the bay for 47 bucks not even mad at that also got a pair for Celtics for 55 half size to small

Haven't seen any legit pairs with those dates, mine says 9/13 - 11/2

I checked my size 12 and sure enough they have those "GM" dates. They look on point. I ended up getting them on ebay from an overseas seller, as they didn't have the size tag but the other inside tag. The only thing I am suspect of is the tread on the sole of the shoe since it looks slightly different from my other jordan 1s.

What about 9/13 -11/20? One thing I noticed on Jordan 1's and this for other retail pairs I have as well (Black Toes, Knicks, etc.) is the swoosh on the bottom of the shoe (sole) can sometimes be fat  or skinny on the curved part of the swoosh. This happens on all the retail big box pairs I own. Meaning that the left shoe it might be fat but on the right shoe it is skinny (just an example) or they might both be skinny or both be fat. Check out all the 1's you have and compare for yourself. I thought this was an interesting discovery. I'll see if I can get a pic to describe one what I am talking about.

Last edited:
needs to drop another 50%
"Dominique Wilkins" Air Jordans was a flop, maybe if its just the colors & no Nique

idk for some reason it makes me remind me of...., maybe because they have their own line or its the same colors
laugh.gif

might have happened if KB joined JB lol

or maybe they will because they still played against each other

for the next “challenger of the greatest of all time” 
happy.gif

the black mamba jordans complete with scales like the kobe6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom