• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan Bros need help

My homeboy has a pair of royal is that he wore from what I heard they still look good just the usual creases. He said he would trade a pair of DS obsidian 12s plus 50 for them but I was also thinking of trying to trade the jordan vii Bordeaux instead. Which one of those do u think u would trade.

Sn he's also possibly going to trade cav iv for my quick strike xx. Would u do it lol

Wouldn't this first part literally boil down to which shoe you'd be more okay with parting with, and if he would be okay with Bordeauxes instead?

The second part, I probably would. I like the XX's, but I don't recall the resale being high, so I would do the trade and get another pair. But once again, we aren't you so no one can really give you a verdict.

Ge
Jordan Bros need help

My homeboy has a pair of royal is that he wore from what I heard they still look good just the usual creases. He said he would trade a pair of DS obsidian 12s plus 50 for them but I was also thinking of trying to trade the jordan vii Bordeaux instead. Which one of those do u think u would trade.

Sn he's also possibly going to trade cav iv for my quick strike xx. Would u do it lol

Wouldn't this first part literally boil down to which shoe you'd be more okay with parting with, and if he would be okay with Bordeauxes instead?

The second part, I probably would. I like the XX's, but I don't recall the resale being high, so I would do the trade and get another pair. But once again, we aren't you so no one can really give you a verdict.

He's ok with the Bordeaux but he wasn't a obsidian and xx for 1s

Last edited:

I hate mash ups but these aren't terrible imo. Except the "carbon fiber" wings logo. Everyday beater status. I think I'd like a spacejam better.
Eh I'd cop em at an outlet. But not retail. id rather save money for the real black and red 1s.

If they troll and make a Columbia hybrid but won't release the actual XI... Let's just say I wouldn't have much kind words for JB.

nice to see people actually wearing their royals out. way too fire to leave em stocked in the closet.
nthat.gif

well since he started it my deal for the trade for the royals came through. the search is finally over. i had to trade my ds jordan obsidian 12s and the jordan xx quickstrike (nds basically ds) overall im very happy with these and the material is def way different then the other 1's.

^^ Nice.

BTW, I didn't know you could revive locked threads.

Thanks. Actually, I didn't realize the thread was locked, haha. Locked threads can't be revived unless by a mod, I believe.

nice to see people actually wearing their royals out. way too fire to leave em stocked in the closet. :nthat:

Exactly! Couldn't agree more with you on that! And that's why I created my site: http://www.sneakerscreased.com. It's all about wearing your sneakers (creasing them) and actually enjoying them.

Laneys look aight...was a bit skeptical at first...definitely wanna see more pics if i decide to cop tho

Back
Top Bottom