Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i was just messin with the guy, they are reflective material but 3m is a brand name, anywho they arent worth thinking about honestly

Oh, okay I get it now :lol:

It might be too late for people to make the distinction between 3M (the brand) and Scotchlite (the material) at this point though. Way too many years of 3M just being a broad term for it.

so i finished my Vegas 1 into Black/red 1 transformation, ENJOY!!! :

Nice job dude
Can you wear em and let us know if they stayed good like thus? I wanna do the same to a few pairs i got around
this isnt my first paint rodeo and yeah they will stay and be fine, just have to paint thin layers and take your time, the first shoe i had to touch up so much even after taping off that i freehanded the second shoe and saved like 30 minutes of time, they look great and i cant wait to wear them

I love the Jordan 1 but they aren't that comfortable to wear for me. I've only worn my pair twice because they hurt. I don't have a wide foot either. Have any of you had issues like that?

After seeing more pics, those '95 1s are growing on me. Hopefully it's an easy cop since everyone here said they don't like them lol

They look really good rcjbbp. Very nice work. Hope you can take some pics in natural sunlight and on feet.

kicksordie posted a pic of the black/red 1s releasing in december. ive heard people question if he's legit or not. Can someone verify ?

yeah i will take some pics with a camera (those were phone pics obviously) in natural light and on feet and close up for you guys. They arent perfect (the wings were a pain) but from a few feet away they look perfect.

so i finished one shoe and will be doing the next here soon, i didnt dye the sock liner nor did i paint the sole (tried but its too much of a pain) here is the finished shoe enjoy!!

any feedback or questions are welcomed

Sick @ss job bro thnx for sharing

Back
Top Bottom