• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod732684

mashed up shoe styles is not my thing. kindve feel like its where jb started goin wrong in a way.

Lmfao those are funny glad they are mids because if they were high we and JB would have a problem. All I wanted was a high unc didn't even need NA treatment smh. Lol at those pictures again tho

so i finished one shoe and will be doing the next here soon, i didnt dye the sock liner nor did i paint the sole (tried but its too much of a pain) here is the finished shoe enjoy!!

any feedback or questions are welcomed
wow that's good stuff

Damn the struggle is that real for Royals?!? Keep looking man they still around, just saw a pair go for $280 on FB...

Its crazy seeing them all unworn like that, mine have worn like 30 times with no damns given...

After seeing tongue on the concord pair I retract my previous statement about the space jam or gamma color ways being nice.

Did you use acetone on the white before the red paint was applied?
nope just thin layers of paint, the paint is made for leather so i didnt think it was necessary but i havent worn them yet but i dont typically go crazy with paint removal unless its on rubber so it should be fine in theory lol i will advise if anything changes

Back
Top Bottom