Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
so i finished one shoe and will be doing the next here soon, i didnt dye the sock liner nor did i paint the sole (tried but its too much of a pain) here is the finished shoe enjoy!!

any feedback or questions are welcomed

Looks great. Just wondering, what kind and shade of red paint did you use?

damn, them china prices r going to be ridiculous if they aren't already.

Yes sir.. They were very limited there too. They were said to have only released 250 on the original release and 500 on the 2nd run. The newer ones are selling for $700+ and originals well over $1000.

These are turrible

but is that the return of jeweled wings logos I see :nerd:

I was hoping for better execution when I heard this Jordan 1/11 mashup was getting released. The patent leather on the toebox is :smh:

Last edited:
Yes sir.. They were very limited there too. They were said to have only released 250 on the original release and 500 on the 2nd run. The newer ones are selling for $700+ and originals well over $1000.
I have a friend in Shanghai and asked, on release day, if she could help snag them for me.  Need less to say, I was way too late.  The lowest resale price on TaoBao was well over $300.  Upon deciding to pull the trigger, and by the time our correspondence was current, they were gone too.

Last edited:
These are turrible

but is that the return of jeweled wings logos I see :nerd:

I was hoping for better execution when I heard this Jordan 1/11 mashup was getting released. The patent leather on the toebox is :smh:

To be fair, the only other place that I can think of that it would make sense to go is the swoosh. I knew from day 1 that the toebox would be patent leather, but it does admittedly look worse when I actually see it.

I have a friend in Shanghai and asked, on release day, if she could help snag them for me.  Need less to say, I was way too late.  The lowest resale price on TaoBao was well over $300.  Upon deciding to pull the trigger, and by the time our correspondence was current, they were gone too.

They are a tough find, especially at a price point the average consumer would feel comfortable spending.

so i finished one shoe and will be doing the next here soon, i didnt dye the sock liner nor did i paint the sole (tried but its too much of a pain) here is the finished shoe enjoy!!

any feedback or questions are welcomed

these stuffs look amazing

^thanks everyone for your kind words, funny thing is the color combo is angelu red and i mixed in white to lighten it up a bit and i ran out of my color mix with this shoe so when i do the next one i might have to do one more coat on these to match the other one lol oh well it will be fine

What's different on the Jordan 1 KO than the regular Jordan 1's? 

edit:  Looks like the main difference is that the KO are canvas material.  Anything else I'm missing?

Last edited:
What's different on the Jordan 1 KO than the regular Jordan 1's? 

edit:  Looks like the main difference is that the KO are canvas material.  Anything else I'm missing?
you are right but also on the heels the color doesnt go to the midsole its only on the top part of the shoe, google ajko and then whatever colorway of the regular jordan 1 and it will be more apparent than explaining

I the PT on the hall of fame is good they should've done it like that. Edit: the silver part isn't 3m but just now seeing the black part is 3m

Last edited:
Are you guys really still talking about this? The silver is not scotchlite, but the black is. There was even a picture showing this.

Back
Top Bottom