Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i would do ungodly things for these. i love this color combo. they should have used this template to make those Hawks 1s
Your black and golds came out clean. Maybe you should do another custom with the celtics and just paint the green to purple :lol:

Last edited:
kicksordie posted a pic of the black/red 1s releasing in december. ive heard people question if he's legit or not. Can someone verify ?

He also got caught selling fake "Oreo" 5's. After he got exposed he posted a video of himself "giving them away" to some unsuspecting kid. Smh

ok here are a few closer pics with a camera, i will get on feet pics in the morning (im wearing these to my G-mas Bday tomorrow) the wings arent perfect but they look pretty good especialy for not picking up any special pens or anything for the project enjoy!

^ Wow. Repped. How'd you paint the wings logo? Did you trace and cut out a piece of paper to do a stencil kind of thing?

Btw, Happy birthday to your grandma tomorrow lol. 

Last edited:
^ Wow. Repped. How'd you paint the wings logo? Did you trace and cut out a piece of paper to do a stencil kind of thing?

Btw, Happy birthday to your grandma tomorrow lol. 
lol thanks for the Bday wish, actually if you look at the wings logo on the jordan 1 it isnt just paint, its like they stamped it on there then painted it so if you are going to do this and change the color of the shoes and the wings what i did was paint over the entire thing and then paint in the black (or whatever color u like) into the grooves of the wings logo. Its like tracing and coloring pretty much. My wife happened to have a paint pen with a thin tip so it was easy to fill it in without making it look horrible. Hope this helps anyone else that wants to do this. If you had the drive and the patience this seriously from start to finish would take a few hours but take your time on the edges if you dont tape off. Thanks again for everyones kind words i really appreciate it and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask here or PM me i like helping out the NT community any way i can.

OK so i wore them today for 10 hours and walked around the Brandon mall and did a bunch of errands in them and absolutely no cracking or signs of it to come, here are some on feet pics:

Goodness gracious. They are looking CLEAN. Paisley sock liner looks pretty good too sans black dye. Great job

ok here are a few closer pics with a camera, i will get on feet pics in the morning (im wearing these to my G-mas Bday tomorrow) the wings arent perfect but they look pretty good especialy for not picking up any special pens or anything for the project enjoy!

Those do look nice man! Gonna have ppl wanting to make those into royals too as hard as they are to find.. :lol:

i would be careful with that dude check this out

That guy is crazy... And disturbing.. :x

i was thinking about making a lakers 1 from the Vegas ( i would dye the liner for sure) it would be fairly easy too

Similar to the OG laker colors?
kinda, but no white they would be like the vegas 1 but where it is white would be purple and the swoosh would be the yellow and the liner would be yellow too i gather or purple but either or any way it would look nice and be a one of a kind for sure

kinda, but no white they would be like the vegas 1 but where it is white would be purple and the swoosh would be the yellow and the liner would be yellow too i gather or purple but either or any way it would look nice and be a one of a kind for sure
Could you get the Laney Is and change the blue to purple?

that light gray/off white sucked up the red color so nice...great job bro

Jordan Bros need help

My homeboy has a pair of royal is that he wore from what I heard they still look good just the usual creases. He said he would trade a pair of DS obsidian 12s plus 50 for them but I was also thinking of trying to trade the jordan vii Bordeaux instead. Which one of those do u think u would trade.

Sn he's also possibly going to trade cav iv for my quick strike xx. Would u do it lol

I hate mash ups but these aren't terrible imo. Except the "carbon fiber" wings logo. Everyday beater status. I think I'd like a spacejam better.

Back
Top Bottom