Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
By the process of elimination, 94's... these hybrids are ALL ATROCIOUS... Gimme Highs (preferably with NA branding) in Regular ole colors, no gimmicks and I'm GOOD...

^^ exactly. If these are '94's" then a IX/I hybrid would fall in line and be the '93's...but the VIII/I hybrid is the '93's and rightfully so......

The XI/I hybrid should've been the '96's

That hybrid made me sick to my stomach [emoji]128560[/emoji] only think I can hope for is if they make a shadow hybrid or Columbia they will most likely make it in the real model soon..? Nvm I was pretending as if JB made sense for once.

Last edited:
Need some help NT fam. Copping a pair of royals worn for two hours in the mall with minimal creasing on toe box but no where else and lace bag for some reason still on shoe :lol:. Comes with OG everything.

300. Would you cop or pass?

Hardly look worn and at better pics than what they are usually going for now so I would say go for it

I guess just make sure they're legit

those pics can't be current unless seller was walking around the mall with the extra laces on...

you can remove the lace bag & put it back, i do it all the time lol unless he really walked around like that like he said ^
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Definitely legit. Purchased from legit store with receipt on RD and the mold of the sole is on point. And you can see the creases on the pics. Just gotta zoom close which I guess is a good thing ha.

Guessing the deal is universally is accepted here on NT lol. Thanks guys

Last edited:
A couple more CW's on FNL.
lg616344004.jpg

lg616344010.jpg

Men's Air Jordan Retro 1 Trek Boots

Take to the streets in the rugged, outdoor-ready Air Jordan Retro 1 Trek Boots. Durable enough to handle the woods, yet fashion-forward enough to look fly in the city, these Air Jordan Boots truly are the best of both worlds.

Featuring the styling of a sneaker and the robust frame of a boot, the Trek Boots are splashed with Air Jordan 1 details that are sure to turn heads. Synthetic, suede and mesh are blended together on the upper and sit atop a sturdy rubber outsole with deep lugs for serious traction. Interior cushioning keeps things cozy, while the lace-up front ensures a comfortable fit.

Trek the streets or the woods without sacrificing your hoops-inspired look in the Air Jordan Retro 1 Trek Boots.

FEATURES:

•UPPER: Mesh, suede and synthetic materials
•OUTSOLE: Rubber
•IMPORTED

Last edited:
Shocked to see these at a local shop still. Had to .5 size up cuz it was ther last pair, but just had to scoop them up. Quality is great!!!

Back
Top Bottom