Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Curious question. I got a friend willing to sell me Royal 1s for a good price, only problem is the pair is a Size 14, but I wear a Size 13 comfortably in any pair of Jordan's.

My question is, how big of difference will a Size 14 be from Size 13 in the 1's?  I really don't want to buy the kicks if a size up is going to run big, but I'm very tempted because the Royals are my grails.

Curious question. I got a friend willing to sell me Royal 1s for a good price, only problem is the pair is a Size 14, but I wear a Size 13 comfortably in any pair of Jordan's.

My question is, how big of difference will a Size 14 be from Size 13 in the 1's?  I really don't want to buy the kicks if a size up is going to run big, but I'm very tempted because the Royals are my grails.

They would feel like boats. A full size up is not recommended, at least from my perspective. And with these being leather they will expand some making them feel even bigger than they already would.

You could wear them with cushioned socks. a half size is 1/8 of an inch. So these would be a quarter inch longer than your normal size. They might crease funny though because your toes would bend a little further back than the normal spot on the toe box.

I was in the same position where I was offered a size 13 on release day for retail. I'm a size 12. These are my grails so they had to be had. Especially with all the GM's going around & crazy resell prices.

if i'm paying a decent amount of money i'd rather them fit correctly

even if it's a good price i'd rather pay more for something true to my size

IMO ofcourse

if i'm paying a decent amount of money i'd rather them fit correctly
even if it's a good price i'd rather pay more for something true to my size
IMO ofcourse

I totally agree. I have one in my true size & will use the size 13 to exchange for size 12 or eventually just wear during winter with thicker socks.

Even better than thicker socks, maybe swap the insole out with something more comfortable and a sneaker shield. It would literally the ideal pair of beaters with more comfort and no creasing.

I see on ebay there is a ds pair of 94 Chicago 1s for $800. Is that a good price for 94 Chicagos?

Last edited:
if they are big put in a second insole and they will not only fit much better they will be more comfortable

To be honest, limited is relative. (In terms of demand)

Atlanta Hawks 1s were limited but sat and hit sale prices and black toes were limited but were bought immediately. And well IMO, demand isn't high for those laney 1s right now. It could grow or stay the same. I hope it stays the same

Nothing was limited about the hawks ones even fnl got them and they hardly ever get any NA "og" retro one.

Last edited:
Nothing was limited about the hawks ones even fnl got them and they hardly ever get any NA "og" retro one.

Huh? Nothing was limited about the Hawks ones? there was no demand for them which makes it seem like that. FNL got cancelled for Black Toes but they did receive royals. The only reason why fnl didn't get the other OG 1s or a good stock most of the time at least was due to production problems

I just hope they somewhat easy to cop even if I gotta camp the day b4 in times square lol (since I figure the major sneaker stores in manhattan get the most pairs outta anywhere else in NY, well thats what I been told can anyone comfirm this?)

But you have to understand that the demand will make this release just as ridiculous even if they were double the Clover & Wilkins 1's.

I hope if I have to camp that I could the day b4 release at 5pm and have a spot in line that I could get a pair cuz I get outta work at 4

Back
Top Bottom