Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
on ig on alot of diff sneaker pages, and someone I follow who live in millwaukee said he spoke to a hoh worker there and they said it was gonna be exclusive to them

on ig on alot of diff sneaker pages, and someone I follow who live in millwaukee said he spoke to a hoh worker there and they said it was gonna be exclusive to them

Please post those sneaker pages and the guy you follow in Milwaukee. Would really like to see this if you don't mind. Would be easier to tell you after seeing actual sources and not mentions

The guy I follow on ig is named treamslife ill get back to you with the sneaker pages I gotta find the post I follow so many diff sneaker pages on ig lol

The guy I follow on ig is named treamslife ill get back to you with the sneaker pages I gotta find the post I follow so many diff sneaker pages on ig lol

lol. Well treamslife is a definite no. Careful where you read your things cause I'm 99.99999% sure they are not a HoH exclusive

Last edited:
Well haven't all the NA Jordan's been hoh exclusive for footlocker. I know shadow black toe and royals were here in Philly. Scooped all mine at kicks USA and villa. I can't see the bred being any different but people keep saying it is

Well haven't all the NA Jordan's been hoh exclusive for footlocker. I know shadow black toe and royals were here in Philly. Scooped all mine at kicks USA and villa. I can't see the bred being any different but people keep saying it is

Yes they have been just sold at HoH. But I believe he was saying that HoH is the only store you will find these in and not at villa or another store when he said HoH exclusive

I'm guessing whoever said that meant footlocker house of hoops only and they didn't mean hoh exclusive bc we all know that ain't happening

Normal footlockers here in the bay don't receive any 1's so I'm thinking that's what he meant only hoh's in the footlocker brand

Last edited:
Man people did not like the Hawks at all 
roll.gif
I don't get it I thought they were nice. 

These need to release with another hyped retro so they can be overshadowed and easy to cop. Hopefully they pull a surprise co-release for that same day, or am I just wishful thinking?

Back
Top Bottom