Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The white/royal is the perfect candidate to transform into the sought after black/royal. (White leather is the best base to dye/paint)

For those still on the hunt for royals.

did black toes always have a white tongue?

i could've sworn i've seen pictures with Mike wearing them with a black tongue

Am i wrong or am i cerain that black toes were never originally released. Always drooled over those on the old hangtag from my royals and poster as a kid.

Am i wrong or am i cerain that black toes were never originally released. Always drooled over those on the old hangtag from my royals and poster as a kid.

Ehh I've seen quite a few (relatively) OG black toes for sale so I'm pretty sure they were sold a retail

What I wore to class today..

Also found out my physics professor is a Sneakerhead. :lol:

Last edited:
More NA I's next year it looks like

Hope we get more OG colorways, and less highlight reels :\

^^^Those the Navy's I'm talking bout.

The white Royals were a '85 sample and look nasty IMO.

Unless everyone is talking about the shoe from that t shirt, which will be a hell of a reach.
^this shoe is sick, but id rather have OG style carolinas and heck any solid basic colorway and im probably down for them (thinkin about making those hawks into custom Lakers, let me know what you think)

Blacktoe royal. Now thats an off color that would have me confirm multiple pairs. Too me its an instant classic. Nice thing is that shoe would fly right under the radar to all but real true fans of the 1. Surprised with all thre doctored photos around, not one photoshopped pair of black toe to show how cool these would look.

Blacktoe royal. Now thats an off color that would have me confirm multiple pairs. Too me its an instant classic. Nice thing is that shoe would fly right under the radar to all but real true fans of the 1. Surprised with all thre doctored photos around, not one photoshopped pair of black toe to show how cool these would look.

Quoted for truth...

Back
Top Bottom