Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
they arent horrible, i dont like the outlined nike swoosh or that they are mids or that they have a jumpman on the heel (keep NA i dont care)

has anyone else seen this  yet?

Kinda looks like that Mine Grey/purple dynasty Kobe 8 colorway that's coming out

Possibly there is a certain theme to this?

Last edited:
I fully agree on the comfort aspect, and had a feeling that these Nike Air pairs couldn't be THAT much better than the pairs I've given a shot over the years. I just hope that swapping insoles can make it decent enough to where I can wear these regularly without feeling like I'm a masochist.

I only need one pair, but I might aim for two just to figure out whether I could comfortably swap insoles on my true size or if I'd need to go a half size up for that.
Lol thats about right. I put a set of dr scholls actives or whatever in my shadows (tts 10). I have a little wide forefoot but the pinky thing has subsided from wear plus i recently sprayed some stretcher (the usual alchohol stuff) to see if it works. So far so good. The insert has much better padding and has a high arch. Arch support in the 1 is barbaric.

hey whatever it takes for charlotte huh mike?...
eyes.gif
You know what though? I saw those on a website the other day and I have to admit I like them. Probably going to buy a pair. It's a clean colorway, and mids are priced low enough for me anyways.

You know what though? I saw those on a website the other day and I have to admit I like them. Probably going to buy a pair. It's a clean colorway, and mids are priced low enough for me anyways.
a lot of the mids that released this year were good especially for the price

but I find my self always switching the laces to a different color id much rather see these with white laces

@mikeeeeey lol good point fam. Yours looks more on point. It's just that colored sockliner that made me think of the Kobe's

Sigh. It is done.

After all the salt, struggle, and obstacles since February, purchased two Royals off pp offers in eBay. Definitely not a steal but not at a loss either. One pair worn for 30 minutes for a photo shoot and another DS in total of $690 spent.

Just felt like this was the best that I could do. Extremely rare in my size, and too many GM pairs saturating the market. Too much work in sifting and searching through everything, looking through 5+ sites everyday and it's time for it to end lol. Was not willing to wait anymore when I also feel like market price can jump up to 4-500 and if I'm spending this much, I better get my TTS.

Just glad it's finally over and finally got those elusive Royals.

Sigh. It is done.

After all the salt, struggle, and obstacles since February, purchased two Royals off pp offers in eBay. Definitely not a steal but not at a loss either. One pair worn for 30 minutes for a photo shoot and another DS in total of $690 spent.

Just felt like this was the best that I could do. Extremely rare in my size, and too many GM pairs saturating the market. Too much work in sifting and searching through everything, looking through 5+ sites everyday and it's time for it to end lol. Was not willing to wait anymore when I also feel like market price can jump up to 4-500 and if I'm spending this much, I better get my TTS.

I can't even do it to many fakes out there not risking 300+ for a 50/50 shot but congratulations bro

Yes I'm salty a/f

Sigh. It is done.

Congrats fam! yeah when i missed out and started searching i kinda gave up then i found a used 01 pair and scooped them for $230 and was happy with that. I would have loved to get a pair of 2013 royals but no way am i paying that much for a 1 and if i did it would be for some 94s or OGs

Those Hornets mids are dope. Will cop for the right price

I actually need to go back and find the UNC mids as a matter of fact.

I can't even do it to many fakes out there not risking 300+ for a 50/50 shot but congratulations bro

Yes I'm salty a/f

Thanks man. Yeah I always had to ask the seller a pic of the production date. If it's not the 9/13, you are good to go. So it was tiresome always asking that :lol:

Congrats fam! yeah when i missed out and started searching i kinda gave up then i found a used 01 pair and scooped them for $230 and was happy with that. I would have loved to get a pair of 2013 royals but no way am i paying that much for a 1 and if i did it would be for some 94s or OGs
I completely understand that bro. I just always figured in my head though if I sold a couple of my own personal pairs I didn't use and since I pass on almost all of the jordan releases except for the OG 1s, then I'd buy the 2013 Royals. I grew up to learn to never settle for anything (imo) so.. That kind of made my mind up. Hoping these shoes will last me a pretty long time lol. But thanks fam! Appreciate it

Last edited:
Sigh. It is done.

Congrats on the Royal pick up Gerald! I love mine and I know you'll enjoy yours. You got a really good deal too considering one of the pairs are DS. Those 10-10.5 are hard to come by

Sigh. It is done.

Happy for you! I know the struggle for a size 10 and these are really scarce in this size. Dont know why but congrats none the less.

Back
Top Bottom