Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks all. Appreciate the feedback.

@rcbbp13 couple of things..
What's your plan with the wings logo? Gonna keep it gold and see how it looks? I assume if it looks bad you will paint it black, that is gonna be one meticulous, long process. :lol:

Hopefully the red your using is the same red that just pops in sunlight like with the actual black and red 1s. Also interested how hard it would be to dye the sock liner black. But from what I see right now, they look great man :smokin

Thanks all. Appreciate the feedback.

@rcbbp13 couple of things..
What's your plan with the wings logo? Gonna keep it gold and see how it looks? I assume if it looks bad you will paint it black, that is gonna be one meticulous, long process. :lol:

Hopefully the red your using is the same red that just pops in sunlight like with the actual black and red 1s. Also interested how hard it would be to dye the sock liner black. But from what I see right now, they look great man :smokin
checkthe pics again, they are already black, it will be the same color red as the Chicagos pretty much, im not worried about the sock liner but from what ive heard that it is not hard to dye it but i think i might keep it the way it is, we wil lsee when its all said and done, the liner might make these obvious that they are customs so that i dont get too much "fake" flak from haters lol

Last edited:
ok so i did some work on the shoes last night (do not start working on shoes after a little 420 it just messes with your head lmao) and im almost done with the painting on one shoe so almost 50% done, i did some work this morning before work and will update on the pics when i get home tonight but enjoy

any feedback is cool negative or positive (i cant wait for these to be done, that leather is so amazing and now that they will be black/reds im syked!!!)

bro was not 1/2 stepping at all ...cant wait to see the finished product @rcjbbp

bro was not 1/2 stepping at all ...cant wait to see the finished product @rcjbbp
thanks, yeah i dont want a half arsed job especially with the vegas 1s, i dont want to ruin them but i have grey 1s so this colorway wasnt needed and i want black/red 1s bad so i couldnt wait lol wish i had a tag donor but its no biggie

checkthe pics again, they are already black, it will be the same color red as the Chicagos pretty much, im not worried about the sock liner but from what ive heard that it is not hard to dye it but i think i might keep it the way it is, we wil lsee when its all said and done, the liner might make these obvious that they are customs so that i dont get too much "fake" flak from haters lol
Wow my bad. Was looking from my phone. That shows how great of a job you did on those wings. Very nice fam. I guess dying the sock liner will just depend but IMO you should dye it or at least where it is visible. And lol no hate here. I have appreciation for good custom work lol

Last edited:
Wow my bad. Was looking from my phone. That shows how great of a job you did on those wings. Very nice fam. I guess dying the sock liner will just depend but IMO you should dye it or at least where it is visible. And lol no hate here. I have appreciation for good custom work lol
honestly just depends on how burnt i am on the customization at the end, or i might just get to it later (i dont have the dye now anyway)

the wings part takes the most time?

---

someone should do this rare CW

anyone have these or more pics at least?

Last edited:
lol y'all are some funny guys. Anyways, didn't get as much as pictures as I liked but I hope you guys still enjoy.

I know the Xing Qi's weren't that popular here but ehh...

I buy what I like.

Wow! I'm definately diggin those, I was kind of disappointed once I found out they weren't releasing here after all. But I'm sure they would have been impossible to get anyway as limited as they were in China.

so i finished one shoe and will be doing the next here soon, i didnt dye the sock liner nor did i paint the sole (tried but its too much of a pain) here is the finished shoe enjoy!!

any feedback or questions are welcomed

Did you use acetone on the white before the red paint was applied?

Back
Top Bottom