Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I dont know if im wearing the wrong size...but every pair of 1s i own ends up hurting my pinky toes....is this normal? :lol: :smh:

I dont know if im wearing the wrong size...but every pair of 1s i own ends up hurting my pinky toes....is this normal? :lol: :smh:
I have to break mine in so when I get mine I just walk around the house in them but that may be because my feet are kind of wide

I'm usually never with all this stupid fusion crap nor am I a fan of mid I's (I think these are mids) but #LettuceBeHonest, this pair right here isn't exactly half bad. I love I's, I love IV's. I have DS Cements but I never wore them because I never got a 2nd pair. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these...

uggggh i wanted to come in here & hear the opposite...i almost bought these off a ig seller for $95 shipped

very clean

I'm usually never with all this stupid fusion crap nor am I a fan of mid I's (I think these are mids) but #LettuceBeHonest, this pair right here isn't exactly half bad. I love I's, I love IV's. I have DS Cements but I never wore them because I never got a 2nd pair. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these...

Lmao just posted on KTT my appreciation for JBs work on these

Picked up the RTTG 'Vegas' 1s over the weekend at FCNY..

Loving the quality on these, kind of remind me of the 01 breds i use to own...

Did a quick lace swap with my black toes...

I had and sold those KOs to a friend because it was my first pair of I's in that colorway too and all it did was increase my thirst for a leather pair. :lol:

The padding was nice though.

Last edited:
was thinking about getting another pair of vegas 1s and customizing them to be black/reds, might just do it to my own pair since i got the black/grey 1s, ill keep this thread posted on my work

was thinking about getting another pair of vegas 1s and customizing them to be black/reds, might just do it to my own pair since i got the black/grey 1s, ill keep this thread posted on my work

Sounds very interesting/promising, rcjbbp1313. Please update us on that

Sounds very interesting/promising, rcjbbp1313. Please update us on that
i will no doubt, i already removed the jumpman so now all it will be is a paint job which after taping should be a breeze. Ill make a thread when im done so everyone can see

i will no doubt, i already removed the jumpman so now all it will be is a paint job which after taping should be a breeze. Ill make a thread when im done so everyone can see
Be sure to post that thread here so I can take a look I was curious to see how people get rid of the jumpman on the back

Be sure to post that thread here so I can take a look I was curious to see how people get rid of the jumpman on the back
ok here is the breakdown and surprisingly it is very easy but remember to take your time and since I have tried this a few times I have done most of the trial and error for you so here we go:

I got a brand new razorblade (straight edge like for a box cutter etc) and pretty much cut out a hole in the back of the shoe where the jumpman was so that their is a hole in the shape of a jumpman that isn't too deep but deep enough so you will get rid of all of the threads and also deep enough that you NEED to use a filler. For the filler I have a 15 minute hole filler (used for walls but works fine on the shoes) I put enough in the hole to fill it and go over a bit past the hole. then I went to Ace Hardware (you can go to any hardware store) and got a finishing sandpaper block ( high grit for finishing drywall sanding and the block because its much easier to hold a block rather than actual sand paper) and sanded the filler down so that it makes the heel seemless. Remember that if you sand it too much you can always just add more filler and sand again until you are satisfied with the outcome (no holes or divots as well) and after the heel is good enough in your opinion you are ready for paint. Now I have Angelus paint from turtlefeathers and I used the white color and mixed in a little black to make it match the off white color that the vegas has. I also put in duller so that the paint will not be shiny. Put multiple coats of the paint until you cant notice it is there. Now since it probably will never be 100% exact color match I typically paint the entire lower heel section where the jumpman is so that it blends better and is harder to tell you did anything. If you have any questions feel free to ask in PM.

put the chicagos in there too for yall, ill start tonight on the Vegas 1 transformation into Black/red 1s.

^ repped. Good stuff as always. Assuming that those McDonalds 1's go on a big discount, you gonna do a tongue swap to contribute to that Black and Red transformation or keeping the leather tongue?

im not dropping any money on the chicagos, the leather tongue doesnt bother me as much as that stupid jumpman which is why i removed it

Was talking about the black tongue of the Atlanta Hawks High OG 1. But I guess you answered my question nonetheless lol

Back
Top Bottom