Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I never knew the Bel Air 1's had this tennis ball fuzzy material.
getIconLogo.do

They also had these up too.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Orlando Magic - Black Metallic Platinum Royal
getIconLogo.do

if those orlandos were highs and had a blank heel and blue on the heel i would cop no problem but its a pass, and those OG royal samples would be fire with a black toe too.

waiting for pics of the 1s with thegamma XIs

black, ballistic mesh, PL somewhere, clear soles? just curious

Last edited:
I'm usually never with all this stupid fusion crap nor am I a fan of mid I's (I think these are mids) but #LettuceBeHonest, this pair right here isn't exactly half bad. I love I's, I love IV's. I have DS Cements but I never wore them because I never got a 2nd pair. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these...

Last edited:

I'm usually never with all this stupid fusion crap nor am I a fan of mid I's (I think these are mids) but #LettuceBeHonest, this pair right here isn't exactly half bad. I love I's, I love IV's. I have DS Cements but I never wore them because I never got a 2nd pair. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these...
Do it I bought a pair I think you can get them for a discount on eastbay. I love them to be honest with. I'm considering cutting of the net because lets be realistic...it's a jordan 1 not 4. It doesn't need the net....

I actually agree. Was feeling these as well. White cement is such a clean colorway and pretty good with these. I would cop at a cheap price for beaters

Do it I bought a pair I think you can get them for a discount on eastbay. I love them to be honest with. I'm considering cutting of the net because lets be realistic...it's a jordan 1 not 4. It doesn't need the net....
Takes pics please if you do fam. Would like to see how that looks

How is the leather on these? In pictures of the black pair, the leather looks pretty good, similar to the RTTG 1's.

even tho they already dropped this year the Unc c/w with Nike air treatment would be dope af
Agreed! The ones that were released before were closer to phat quality than the NA quality, so those that bought those should have no qualms buying the NA UNC's. 

Only fusion 1's I liked were those 93's. I kept waiting on the blk or wht CW's to go below $100 and it never happened.

How is the leather on these? In pictures of the black pair, the leather looks pretty good, similar to the RTTG 1's.
Aren't these suede my guy?

Aren't these suede my guy?

Ur right - those are suede but those weren't the ones I was thinking of. I was talking about the other ones that are leather. Someone referred to them as the green glow's or something but here they are. The leather looks pretty good.

Ur right - those are suede but those weren't the ones I was thinking of. I was talking about the other ones that are leather. Someone referred to them as the green glow's or something but here they are. The leather looks pretty good.

Don't get fooled fam, maybe the leather is texturized to look better but premium leather isn't cut like this. These edges are really rounded, plastic like.

Back
Top Bottom