Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wasn't really stressing the AJKO's as much because I have the DMP's 8/10 condition as well as DS Banned 1's still in the arsenal. Plus there is no doubt I'm picking up the Bred 1's this fall/winter when they release. It all boiled down to the comfort of the 11's for me. Terrible IMO.

How do you think I faired with this trade?

Traded my DS Concords & Bred AJKO's for DS Royals & shadows?

Value wise.

Pretty much an even trade value wise.. It all comes to preference..
Personally I would take the Royals & Shadows..
AJKO's are boo boo to me..

You still got them Bin V's Dharv? :nerd:
If I knew you needed Royals..
I would've put you on with Royals for the player price..
Since you plugged me in the past..

9404181788_858c61b3ca_h.jpg

I did a comparison on the Recent Shadow Grey I's and my 2009 DMP pack Black/Red's on my blog if you guys want to check it out.

http://www.prii.me/2013/07/a-comparison.html

Let me know what you guys think, if you've got the time to read it.

Last edited:

Wore these today. Real nice shoe. Walked a good 15 miles in these and barely any creasing.

I think this picture might single handedly make me go & find these now. I have a 1 collection being that it's my favorite model but was iffy about these even will all the quality praise.

wish those Vegas' didn't have that Paisley lining. if they ever hit my local outlet they're mine tho.

You lost big time wow. If they where 2001 royals I'd say you made out.
no you lost big time in the black and red thread pahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha:lol: :nthat:  R.I.P

Why does this dude really think that his '01s are GOAT? Ahahaha he acts like he been had'em when they first drop. Please, '01s are great and all, but they're not as true to the OGs than the '13s.
I say dude came up on the trade. The XIs in general have been overly hyped and every dude is rocking and claiming it to be their number 1 shoe. The 1s are drastically coming over hyped, maybe because the OG colorways were long over due

You lost big time wow. If they where 2001 royals I'd say you made out.
no you lost big time in the black and red thread pahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha:lol: :nthat:  R.I.P

Why does this dude really think that his '01s are GOAT? Ahahaha he acts like he been had'em when they first drop. Please, '01s are great and all, but they're not as true to the OGs than the '13s.
I say dude came up on the trade. The XIs in general have been overly hyped and every dude is rocking and claiming it to be their number 1 shoe. The 1s are drastically coming over hyped, maybe because the OG colorways were long over due

All of this. It's not like the old days where EVERYONE cherished older retros & originals, and would never claim a newer retro is better without being flamed. The '13 OG 1's are the best 1 retro since '94.

All of this. It's not like the old days where EVERYONE cherished older retros & originals, and would never claim a newer retro is better without being flamed. The '13 OG 1's are the best 1 retro since '94.

Agree 100% the only thing better on the 01 royal pair was the shade of blue used as it definitely pops more than the 2013 release.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy black laces like these?
I mentioned this prior but if you own the Celtic 1's you can take the Black laces with the Gold tips and put them on the Vegas 1's. The gold matches the wings logo and they are the perfect length since they came off another pair of 1's. I'll upload a pic later when I have some time.

Back
Top Bottom