Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You guys make it seem like the lining is the only thing people notice when on feet. To be honest when they are on feet the lining is hardly noticeable when wearing shorts and non-existent when wearing jeans. To get almost Banned quality leather, an actual padded liner and lots of comfort on a Jordan for $74.99 (outlet) price is hard to pass up. To each their own I guess.
I could care less what people notice... it's all about what I notice. I buy my shoes for me, not other people.

i realize it's not the same pattern, but the lining reminds me of the backwards suit jacket from fresh prince.that being said, the vegas 1s are super super comfy. def doubling up if i can pick it up for 75

I def need to do that to my pair, or throw on a white pair of laces. The red ones that came with them just don't cut it

While visiting my sister in Tampa I passed by university mall and seen those Vegas 1's and the quality is up there. I believe footaction has a fsr at $99... If I can't find some shadows by Tuesday I'll end up settling for these..

I love the lace switch! I bought a pair of Vegas 1's and the person I gave them to noticed the thickness of the black stripe on the toe is off. Looks pretty bad when they're side by side. Wish I had thought to check that before it was too late. Live and learn I guess

i gotta get some vegas 1s. these pics of them are really making me interested in searching for a pair

Review: Jordan 1 Retro High OG - "Shadow"

the vegas 1s thread seems to own this thread..

hoping to see a confirmed release date and pics of laney 1s.

I did not cop. If I remember correctly, they only had like an 8, 8.5, and 10.5 or something of that effect. I think they were like $199. I can't remember fellas. Sorry...

I was picking up my Fire Red III's when I saw these sitting at my local FinishLine. Crazy, huh?

Those are leftovers from the online restock earlier this yr
Stock prbly got dispersed to stores
I dbled up when I could love my DW's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom