Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If anyone needs help PM... Can inquire for sizes "Shadows"...

Just got these in from Birch Run. Love the quality of leather, and as an added bonus, they didn't chop the box in half. I was pleasantly surprised. Glad I was able to pick these up.

Yea they are nice! I think I got mine from the same spot but luckily I had called around other factories that had them for 74.99 but jus didn't have my size so I got them to price match and also had 20% off Jordan's that weekend came up to like 72 shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I mentioned this prior but if you own the Celtic 1's you can take the Black laces with the Gold tips and put them on the Vegas 1's. The gold matches the wings logo and they are the perfect length since they came off another pair of 1's. I'll upload a pic later when I have some time.
I never thought about this. Its funny too cuz those gold tipped black laces are PERFECT for the vegas 1s...even the gold laces from the celtics might look good.

Really loving these og 1s...so many shoes yet I want to wear 1s everyday
nthat.gif

You guys make it seem like the lining is the only thing people notice when on feet. To be honest when they are on feet the lining is hardly noticeable when wearing shorts and non-existent when wearing jeans. To get almost Banned quality leather, an actual padded liner and lots of comfort on a Jordan for $74.99 (outlet) price is hard to pass up. To each their own I guess.

Last edited:
i dont tie my 1s laces they get tucked into my shoes so i have the black laces in them but not the celtics ones though, just some i found on ebay that fit perfectly

Yea they are nice! I think I got mine from the same spot but luckily I had called around other factories that had them for 74.99 but jus didn't have my size so I got them to price match and also had 20% off Jordan's that weekend came up to like 72 shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]
which factory had them for 75?  gonna see if i can get them to pricematch

still ugly, remove the lining then maybe we'll talk
laugh.gif
I agree with you. Just down right hideous.
I really like the lining. 
embarassed.gif
  Something different.
You guys make it seem like the lining is the only thing people notice when on feet. To be honest when they are on feet the lining is hardly noticeable when wearing shorts and non-existent when wearing jeans. To get almost Banned quality leather, an actual padded liner and lots of comfort on a Jordan for $74.99 (outlet) price is hard to pass up. To each their own I guess.
Very true.

Back
Top Bottom