Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There was another store in georgia that had a bunch of stock as well. Guy at birch run said they've been sitting there for a while. Guessing stock is gonna low soon.
yeah once they went to 79 bucks here in vegas, they started to go

hey guys,

i posted this in the GM thread, but if you need some detailed/high quality photos to help do a legit check on your pairs you got on eBay, i took some for comparison.

please note that they are a size 12, so your pair might not look exactly the same (size wise), so just use for reference.

Shoes were bought on release day from Backdoor Bottega. Closeups can be seen from mostly all parts of the shoe including the details of the box. The only thing that's missing is pics the inside tag(s), where I didn't wanna remove the inserts since this was a pair I just sold to someone on eBay.

about 29 pics, all full sized. 85MB file.

http://ninetwentynine.com/nt/royal1_hq.zip

Last edited:
How do you think I faired with this trade?

Traded my DS Concords & Bred AJKO's for DS Royals & shadows?

Value wise.

I respect everyone's thoughts on the trade--but in all honesty, I tried multiple times to sell my concords for $310-350 & received no offers for them. I've been searching for the royals for a minute now, couldn't find a pair below $315 in my area or on eBay.

The shadow/ajko trade offsets in my opinion. In a year or two the shadows will rise & prices will hover around $230+. I guess to each is own though. I'm 32 years old, so I prefer classic 1's on my feet in comparison to 11's.

Thanks for the feedback though y'all! :smokin

Last edited:
How do you think I faired with this trade?

Traded my DS Concords & Bred AJKO's for DS Royals & shadows?

Value wise.

I think you won that trade, but that's just me though since I don't really like the Jordan 11 Concord that much. Plus you got the Royal 1, if down the road you started to not like it, you could always flip it for either of the shoes you traded.

Good trade! Even though its real hard to track down bred ajko's , especially for me :/

I see them on the other side for $200-$230 all of the time. I got rid of my pair to a friend for retail last year because I knew this Black/Red release was on the way.

Good trade. I rather have the Royals/Shadows over the 2011 Concords/KO's. Add in the fact that KO's will be dropping again next year, I think you made out pretty good. :nthat:

Last edited:
I see them on the other side for $200-$230 all of the time. I got rid of my pair to a friend for retail last year because I knew this Black/Red release was on the way.
That's crazy, it's real hard to hunt down a pair of bred ajko's in my size though.. Not even on eBay or the marketplace..

Good trade. I rather have the Royals/Shadows over the 2011 Concords/KO's. Add in the fact that KO's will be dropping again next year, I think you made out pretty good. :nthat:
I don't think the bred ajko's are dropping again though, the home bulls colorway are I believe.. I hope JB have a few bred KO's to release though ^_^

How can you say he lost big time? If he feels like the value of the new shoes he obtained is worth (in his eyes) what he gave up then he did just fine!

Lol don't mind him. He is always making ridiculous statements that 01s are better than 13s. A weird obsession actually

2011 concords are a joke but i love the KOs so much, i would have just traded the concords for the royals plus some cash and kept all the 1s, the shadows are still running pretty cheap relatively speaking so that would have been an easy scoop, but winning is all in how much you like the shoes your getting compared to what you're trading and its all opinion

I don't think the bred ajko's are dropping again though, the home bulls colorway are I believe.. I hope JB have a few bred KO's to release though ^_^

I missed the "Bred" part :lol: .. he still won IMO.

Royals = Concords
Bred KO's >> Shadows
BUT with the Bred 1's slated to release this year you have a chance to fill the spot the KO's was holding. So I say good trade.

on a sidenote................ I still don't have Black Toes :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Shadows...$180-$200
Royals......$350-$400

for

B/Red KO..$200-$300 rare
Concords...$250-$300

Pretty fair trade IMO. It comes down to which shoes you like the most, & see yourself wearing more often.

Back
Top Bottom