Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The thing that I love about AJ1's is the simplicity. That bold Nike check that's the most pronounced feature on the shoe. The color blocking for the OG colorways are ridiculous. The fact that you're just wearing air Jordan's on your feet are the best part. Not a pair of air Jordan XI's, not a pair of air Jordan XX8's, not spizikes or any of the extra Roman numerals or names, just a pair of air Jordan's. simplicity

The simplicity of the 1 is what draws me to it

The stories have varied, but a fsr months after release date is kinda sketchy to me…
And to have multiple sizes just sitting on the site is weird to. I wouldn't deal with him only because I don't feel comfortable doing it but I think there is a return policy he has so if you do cop you and don't like it just send it back to him but I naught be wrong

Hmm I get you I was saying the same thing , how can a fsr could be sitting at that price, oh well. I ended up copping a pair of Jordan total max orange, the ones that dropped in 2008.. Anybody have an idea on the sizing on those?

The thing that I love about AJ1's is the simplicity. That bold Nike check that's the most pronounced feature on the shoe. The color blocking for the OG colorways are ridiculous. The fact that you're just wearing air Jordan's on your feet are the best part. Not a pair of air Jordan XI's, not a pair of air Jordan XX8's, not spizikes or any of the extra Roman numerals or names, just a pair of air Jordan's. simplicity
My obvious love for 1s comes from just being my first Jordans in grade school but over the years till now, its gotta be the nike angle. Jordans went off into thier own brand which was cool but Nike with Jordan is as timeless and iconic as Jordan with the Bulls. Plus the bball wings logo is great. It went to the 2s but wasnt nearly as cool. U would call it cheesy if it showed up later but to me its so classic.

roll.gif

it's the simplicity and the look of the shoe that makes it as timeless as any other nike branded shoe (i.e. air force 1, dunks, etc.) it being part of the jordan line is the cherry on top. it's my personal favorite of the entire line. the only other # i consider as highly as the 1's is the infrared 6's, mainly due to it's simple color blocking as well.

Last edited:
Is it just me or do you guys think that Jordan 1's are the best type of J's? I'm not feeling any other model at all, except maybe the 11's.

Nah not just you. 1s are my favorite model
Also, can wear them with almost anything, not loud to public but those who know what they are, know what they are.

XQ's just dropped this weekend over in Shanghai... 
anyone cop these? 

I personally not a huge fan, thoughts on these? 

Last edited:
Nah not just you. 1s are my favorite model
Also, can wear them with almost anything, not loud to public but those who know what they are, know what they are.
They are my favorite as well. I'm still learning the history of Jordan's, but they were my favorite from the start.

Last edited:
I like 1s just for the fact that they will last longer than many other retros. The outsole and midsole won't crumble like the other jays and looks good even better with wear. I'm happy this shoe is getting the respect it deserves even if it is overshadowing one of my other favorite models, the Vs

So, is there a manufacturing difference between stateside and overseas releases? I was looking around at Ross the other day, and noticed some random joints, like lunarridges i think, and they has the same style sizing sticker that was in my what i believe to be, grey-market royal 1s. I know Ross does get items from overseas sometimes, and they wind up over here, and I was just curious about a correlation.

So, is there a manufacturing difference between stateside and overseas releases? I was looking around at Ross the other day, and noticed some random joints, like lunarridges i think, and they has the same style sizing sticker that was in my what i believe to be, grey-market royal 1s. I know Ross does get items from overseas sometimes, and they wind up over here, and I was just curious about a correlation.
royals are all the same, the only difference are in stickers & tags

I like 1s just for the fact that they will last longer than many other retros. The outsole and midsole won't crumble like the other jays and looks good even better with wear. I'm happy this shoe is getting the respect it deserves even if it is overshadowing one of my other favorite models, the Vs

I think it's insane that one could buy a pair of 1s from 1994 and it could still be worn. That's amazing

Back
Top Bottom