Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn... I wore my Vegas 1's all day walking in NY and they barely creased. Not to mention that they broke necks. But some little girl scuffed them on the white leather. Should magic erasers do the job?

Got these in today...first time seeing my size 12 in a lonnnng time.

Same here. Could've had them for retail multiple times but other releases were always in the way. Now I'm thirst! :smh:

Just saw your post in the banned thread about regretting not copping those earlier. Same thing with RTTG LV. You can't be passing anymore on these 1s anymore fam :lol:

:lol: that's usually how it happened .. Every time I tried to get a pair of 1s I really wanted, another release would come out and distract me. By the time I go back to retrieve them it's a wrap.

As far as the Banneds go, I just couldn't get to the outlet that day. Resell prices were about $200-250 at first, couldn't see myself paying that much at the time. Then prices jumped to almost $1,000 so I'm like forget it. Now that I'm in a good position financially I finally found a deal I couldn't pass up.

I think the Gucci's are the only ones left that I really want and missed out on.

I want another pair of 94 Chicago 1s but I need them to be DS and include the box. It's like trying to find a unicorn out here :lol:

Got these in today...first time seeing my size 12 in a lonnnng time.

:nthat: :pimp: :smokin

Last edited:
I copped these this year... Not the same tho Smh.

Would like these much better if the swoosh was blue... Looks weird white.

But mega rare find!
did the tar heels changed their tone of blue even by a little bit since MJ's time? or did the OG pair just changed color in time

those recent carolinas are exactly the same tone as the current tar heels unis though
Still wishing that the Chicagos and Carolinas got the Nike Air treatment instead of the Celtics and Knicks
i'm on your boat

Last edited:
I copped these this year... Not the same tho Smh.

Would like these much better if the swoosh was blue... Looks weird white.

But mega rare find!

I agree...a bit more blue in the back would have worked as well. Im just pumped to have a white royal 1 to compliment the black pair.

were did you see the release dates at? im thinking about the ones that will be limited in china.

EDIT:

these

Last edited:
I have an opportunity to cop another DS pair of Royals for $270. Should I do it? With all the GM pairs already produced i will do my homework. Just thinking when will the royals ever drop again?

Back
Top Bottom