Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wish I could find a pair of royals for a decent price. Looking for a DS pair size 12.5 preferably but 12 or 13 is cool. Need to add them to my small collection of 1's. In terms of material, I think the Gucci 1's are the best (from what I have) and are the most underrated:

Got these Ruff N Tuffs recently in my size. They are my grails aside from DB 1's which is priced way too high for a 12.5 on ebay =/

No shadows or black toes?

Last edited:
No shadows or black toes?
I passed on black toes because I already have them from the Old Love New Love pack but I almost bought them because they were high's and I love highs. Passed on shadows because I wasn't feeling them. Had royal 1's in my cart when they dropped but when I hit place order it said sold out. That was literally the only release I wasn't able to cop that I wanted.

Last edited:
Lol apologies for the thanksgiving error. Yall come for heads when people make a mistake on here.

Was doing random eBay browsing. Thought these were clean.

Who knows? if they keep selling out then they will keep releasing new colorways with the nike air on the tongue

That's what I'm afraid of lol. Why can't we get more actual OG colorways. Chicagos, metallics etc instead of just throwing NA on anything. Celtics are still sitting and I'm in NYC nothing sits here lol

Seems like the place to ask, i'm looking to buy 2013 GS Royals for a friend, trying to make sure I dont buy fakes or anything, so I know the men sizes do but do the GS sizes come with extra laces? (Specifically size 6y if that matters)

Back
Top Bottom